theory11 update : White Centurions + A Confession

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 25, 2007
Surreality
What The F#%*

are you serious?? first the white centurions are like 6 minutes late, and then cause of all the lag when i was about to order 2 at the checkout, after theyre already in my cart, they say theyre sold out. this is so gay. in my cart means that i should have them, how the hell is it sold out when its in my cart???

im pissed.:mad:

Aug 31, 2007
Hartford, CT
are you serious?? first the white centurions are like 6 minutes late, and then cause of all the lag when i was about to order 2 at the checkout, after theyre already in my cart, they say theyre sold out. this is so gay. in my cart means that i should have them, how the hell is it sold out when its in my cart???

Yeah, that's what happened to me too. :-(

Oh well....

Jun 13, 2008
Tacoma, WA

They weren't late. Not everybody's clock is the same to the minute. Their clocks are just 6 minutes slower than yours. According to my clocks, they were only 2 minutes off.

Also everyone probably experienced the same lag, since everyone got on at once.

Dec 20, 2007
Joplin, Mo., USA
Only 100 available, yet you can buy 12 at once? Dumb.

I managed to get three of the white Centurions in my basket, but when I got to the checkout, there were none left.

100 divided by 12 is less than nine. Meaning it's possible that only eight out of all your loyal customers actually get one of these rare deck that you hype. Those of us who want a few now have to wait for them to get marked up on eBay.

Bad move, T11, to release 100, then let people buy up to 12. Granted, this rant might be pointless if no one bought 12 at once. Somehow, I doubt that's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results