theory11 update : White Centurions + A Confession

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by j.bayme, Aug 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damn, damn, damn!!!!

I had the decks in my basket, but the site was lagging so much that by the time I completed the checkout, they were sold out. Damn! And I was going to sell 1 of them...

2. Wow! TONS of lag since so many people got on at once...no surprise though, hehe. I just got my receipt in my email, so I'm happy.

3. Dang. All gone...

4. That's exactly what happened to me. I had 2 in my basket, but the site lagged so much that they were sold out by completion of my checkout.

5. yeah well i have an atomic clock right in front of me

6. t11 is gay. they still got the money so im sure there happy.

7. Guys,
    Calm down. I purchased six decks of white centurions, and you know what? I'm going to be giving away 2 or 3 of them for free along with free Wynn's in the next coming weeks. I can't say how just yet, but be on the lookout for it.

8. I can't believe I got 6 :D

9. As I already said, they went by THEIR clock. According to THEIR clock, they were probably on time. Even then, it wouldn't effect who gets them and who doesn't.

10. Dang, it told me to reenter my credit card info, and as soon as i did, it sold out..... damn

11. So I got one in my cart, but now that they're sold out I can't buy it after putting some money in my account? dang :( oh well maybe some other time

where's this special "mystery thing"?

12. I don't think it's a problem. Plus it wouldn't surprise me if most people only got 1-3.

13. I SAID I would have these cards.

I'm a man of my word.

6 White Centurions + 1 Guardians. On their way. To me.

In yo face.

14. people did and next time theory11 does it they should have a limit of 1 per order

15. Guys,
    Calm down. I purchased six decks of white centurions, and you know what? I'm going to be giving away 2 or 3 of them for free along with free Wynn's in the next coming weeks. I can't say how just yet, but be on the lookout for it.

16. Wow someone is angry, grow up its a deck of cards im sure there will be more chances to win or get some

17. I hope that's the case. Originally, I piled six in my basket, but then thought that others may want some, so I scaled back.

It just makes sense to limit something that's coming in such a limited number. If T11 was thinking, they would have realized they would have had a lot more happy customers if more of them actually got to use the decks. Just makes sense to limit them. No more than four: That's 25 customers. Or three, making 33. Because they are going to get the cash, anyway.

18. I'm assuming the "mystery thing" is the Confessions of an Artist. On the front page, there is a link to it. (It's the first slide in the flash slide show)

19. Wow, what a bunch of babies, even though I am not a huge theory11 fan, you should still grow up... just a deck of cards.

20. All they had to do was make 50,000 and sell them normally. Then everyone would be happy. Oh well I'll wait till the second editions come out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.