theory11 update : White Centurions + A Confession

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2008
NJ
Damn, damn, damn!!!!

I had the decks in my basket, but the site was lagging so much that by the time I completed the checkout, they were sold out. Damn! And I was going to sell 1 of them...

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
are you serious?? first the white centurions are like 6 minutes late, and then cause of all the lag when i was about to order 2 at the checkout, after theyre already in my cart, they say theyre sold out. this is so gay. in my cart means that i should have them, how the hell is it sold out when its in my cart???

im pissed.:mad:

That's exactly what happened to me. I had 2 in my basket, but the site lagged so much that they were sold out by completion of my checkout.

Jan 29, 2008
MPLS, MN
www.maydey.com
Guys,
Calm down. I purchased six decks of white centurions, and you know what? I'm going to be giving away 2 or 3 of them for free along with free Wynn's in the next coming weeks. I can't say how just yet, but be on the lookout for it.

Aug 31, 2007
So I got one in my cart, but now that they're sold out I can't buy it after putting some money in my account? dang :( oh well maybe some other time

where's this special "mystery thing"?

Feb 12, 2008
I SAID I would have these cards.

I'm a man of my word.

6 White Centurions + 1 Guardians. On their way. To me.

In yo face.

Jan 29, 2008
MPLS, MN
www.maydey.com
Guys,
Calm down. I purchased six decks of white centurions, and you know what? I'm going to be giving away 2 or 3 of them for free along with free Wynn's in the next coming weeks. I can't say how just yet, but be on the lookout for it.

Dec 20, 2007
Joplin, Mo., USA
I don't think it's a problem. Plus it wouldn't surprise me if most people only got 1-3.

I hope that's the case. Originally, I piled six in my basket, but then thought that others may want some, so I scaled back.

It just makes sense to limit something that's coming in such a limited number. If T11 was thinking, they would have realized they would have had a lot more happy customers if more of them actually got to use the decks. Just makes sense to limit them. No more than four: That's 25 customers. Or three, making 33. Because they are going to get the cash, anyway.

Jun 13, 2008
Tacoma, WA
So I got one in my cart, but now that they're sold out I can't buy it after putting some money in my account? dang :( oh well maybe some other time

where's this special "mystery thing"?

I'm assuming the "mystery thing" is the Confessions of an Artist. On the front page, there is a link to it. (It's the first slide in the flash slide show)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results