Theory11 Xmas Tree Cutting

Sep 2, 2007
one thing I don't get is why do you huys call it Xmas
"Xmas" is a common abbreviation of the word Christmas. I believe it originated in the days of cavemen, whereby it was used as a handwriting abbreviation for the pronunciation of Christmas. The "mas" part came from the Tyrannosaurus for ... I digress. :D

Hope everyone has nice, safe, and enjoyable Thanksgiving, and, for those who do not celebrate Thanksgiving or already have, have a Happy, Happy Thursday!

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
"Xmas" is a common abbreviation of the word Christmas. It, sometimes, is pronounced "eksmas." Moreover, they, and such variants as "Xtemass," originated as handwriting abbreviations for the pronunciation of Christmas. The "mas" part came from the Anglo-Saxon for ... I digress. :D

Hope everyone has nice, safe, and enjoyable Thanksgiving, and, for those who do not celebrate Thanksgiving or have already, have a Happy, Happy Thursday!

Cheers,
JTM

Thanks Jack, too bad my Thursday will be filled with test writing :(

I'll make the best of it, congratulate myself with hardcore practicing of my new DVD tomorrow night :)

-RA69

Sep 3, 2007
I hope everyone is on their way to a safe, happy and healthy Holiday Season!

I know this is our favorite time of the year.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving, and a safe and sound BLACK FRIDAY!

Love,

Katie Egleston

Thanks a lot Kaite. You may very well have ruined my Thanksgiving right there.
I'm working for 10 hours at the mall on Friday. I may just go insane.

Also, happy turkey day!

-SS

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Wayne!

I completely forgot to ask about something in your post. When you said that you had a project for December does that mean you are releasing it in December or that you're working on it through December?

Thanks for clearing that one up! I just don't want to order another brick of Guardians and some other things just to see that if I would have waited I could have added something else to the shopping cart.

Shane K.

Nov 5, 2007
Benicia, CA
Happy Holidays

I hope everyone made it through the Thanksgiving weekend OK. Did everyone wake up from their turkey comma to make to work on time this morning :D Good luck keeping your tree green through the month there Wayne. I'm gonna get mine this weekend and hope it does start dropping needles till Christmas. We'll see.

Anyway, I was just surfing around and wanted to chime in. Happy Holidays everyone. Be safe.

Nov 11, 2007
Happy Chrismahanzaqwanzica and Thursday!!! I am happy to have stumbled across Theory11. I look forward to many many great things from this company and those involved. :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results