This Is Why You Rehearse!

Nov 7, 2009
I´ve seen this before...

but can you elaborate on the wrong things?

He stabbed the hand failing the trick completely... I dont see anything right with this performance, Theres only one thing which can go right and that went wrong so why are you asking what went wrong?

Ive seen this before aswell.

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
i did not want to watch that. i was practically in tears from frightful anticipation i even tried to skip it. that was terrible. *vomit, vomit, vomit*

oh my goodness, i would like fall into the deepest depression if i did that to somebody.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
i did not want to watch that. i was practically in tears from frightful anticipation i even tried to skip it. that was terrible. *vomit, vomit, vomit*

oh my goodness, i would like fall into the deepest depression if i did that to somebody.

that´s why you rehearse...jejeje

I would cry myself until I fall sleep..if that happens to me...

the fear is good sometimes...it keeps you of being a crappy magician...

May 3, 2008
This isn't just why you practice, this is why you NEVER INVOLVE THE SPECTATOR IF THERE IS ANY CHANCE OF DANGER!!! ESPECIALLY IF IT INVOLVES HER GETTING HER HAND PUSHED DOWN ONTO A KNIFE. Seriously though, who would do that to a spectator.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
This isn't just why you practice, this is why you NEVER INVOLVE THE SPECTATOR IF THERE IS ANY CHANCE OF DANGER!!! ESPECIALLY IF IT INVOLVES HER GETTING HER HAND PUSHED DOWN ONTO A KNIFE. Seriously though, who would do that to a spectator.

Russian Roulette routines are good. They add suspense to a show. I personally do Shiv By Andrew Mayne. Definitely one of the safest things on the market as far as Russian Roulette Routines go.

May 3, 2008
Russian Roulette routines are good. They add suspense to a show. I personally do Shiv By Andrew Mayne. Definitely one of the safest things on the market as far as Russian Roulette Routines go.

I understand that they're good, and I think a spectator's involvement can be great when there's no risk, but even if there's an absolutely tiny chance that the spectator can get harmed, forcing them to do it is a bad idea.

I understand that they're good, and I think a spectator's involvement can be great when there's no risk, but even if there's an absolutely tiny chance that the spectator can get harmed, forcing them to do it is a bad idea.

Exactly, stupid idea.
I remember seeing this video a while back. Perfect practice makes perfect, don't mess up especially with bodily harm on the line haha

Mar 1, 2010
Hong Kong
So Wrong! I will hate magician forever if I was that spectator or the audiences.

We are supposed to bring our audience happiness, amazement and unforgettable experience! But that guy ruin everything!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results