This Week's 1-on-1?

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
I hope it's not the pass to be honest for two main reasons. New Genre, Different artist. I have an idea that this will be either some great advice from a greatly respected magician or at least a very experienced one, or some mentalism that can be useful to alot of people.

Crosses fingers for Banacheck.

If it was mentalism, what would you want him to teach?

I have all of Banacheks work and im not sure if any of his work would be suited for a 1on1 that he is "The best" in.

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
hmm... what could he possibly mean by new genre. That statement pretty much cancels out the pass and coin magic. They already have coin magic here.

-Kevin

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
He said it was a new genre/series, maybe its some kind of new style on the 1 on 1´s lol.

I have been reading this forums since the begining and i have not seen mentalism or anything on theory been asked about since day 1. What has been asked about since day 1 is the pass.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Let's not siphon a new thread into an old one that hasn't been posted for in a week?

I know you think it makes you awesome because it's your thread, but really, now, what are we, 5?

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Let's not siphon a new thread into an old one that hasn't been posted for in a week?

I know you think it makes you awesome because it's your thread, but really, now, what are we, 5?
Pfft... No. :p We're 1.... Amongst 11 :D Badumtsh.

Personally, I think if it is a mentalism 1-on-1 I think it'll be interesting. Mentalism is all in the presentation. Far too often I see it as a "Hah I read your mind... do you know how? I didn't think so, hah!".

Card tricks are one thing, you invade a persons external reality... Mentalism is another story, now you're invading someone's personal space, arguably the most personal, their mind and thoughts.

- Sean

May 18, 2008
I got off the phone with J. Bayme a while ago and asked him about this 1on1... He wouldn't tell me, but he gave me a hint.

Which I won't tell you guys.

(Don't worry, I am not friends with him. He called me for a reason I won't say)

Apr 27, 2008
If it was mentalism, what would you want him to teach?

I have all of Banacheks work and im not sure if any of his work would be suited for a 1on1 that he is "The best" in.

It could be something from PS3 that is coming out soon. Now that would would get me all riled up and I wouldn't know how long I could wait for.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
haha make up tips? how to grow a beard? haha

maybe david blaine?! that would be cool, even if it is entirely unlikely.
David Blaine would be awesome, but what would he teach that would be 'new' and 'a different genre'?

hum...

Close this thread and let's use the real 1on1 thread. http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=12210

Hey, you controlled youself...I thouhgt you'd devour his head :D

OH OUH - Do you think it's the music cd by the one and only Dana Hocking?

:eek:

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
If its a coin fundamental 1on1 i really hope that there is some original coin tricks taught in the 1on1 aswell and not just some basic sleights, otherwise i would see no point in getting it.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
If its a coin fundamental 1on1 i really hope that there is some original coin tricks taught in the 1on1 aswell and not just some basic sleights, otherwise i would see no point in getting it.

Why do people get the notion it's about coin magic? YOu want to learn coin magic fundamentals? Get J.B Bobo's book Modern frekkin' Coin Magic. It's awesome, and you won't regret it. :rolleyes:

JB says it a NEW genre...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results