This Week's 1-on-1?

Close this thread and let's use the real 1on1 thread. http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=12210

Let's settle this right now.

1. The mods can do their job without instructions from you.

2. There is no real 1-on-1 thread.

3. This thread has a completely different purpose from yours.

4. Sticky threads are forgotten and do not get posted in very soon after they are created.

5. If you don't like it then stop reading and posting in this thread.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
If its a coin fundamental 1on1 i really hope that there is some original coin tricks taught in the 1on1 aswell and not just some basic sleights, otherwise i would see no point in getting it.
You know they don't make these 1-on-1's specifically and only for you... There are many people who would find such a video, useful.

- Sean

Nov 4, 2008
You know they don't make these 1-on-1's specifically and only for you... There are many people who would find such a video, useful.

- Sean
I would find it effective, I have not ventured into coin magic, so I would definately like some basic sleights to start off with.

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden

- Sean

Im not saying that either, im just saying if theyr going to make a coin fundamental 1on1 and say, sell it for the price that card fundamentals is priced, i wont not find it worth it for anyone to get it if there are just some sleights in it. When you can get say, David Stone coin basics, for 25, which has allot of basic sleights, aswell as 9 full routines

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Ah right, I see what you're getting at. It was just the way your post was worded, apologies for that.

Whilst I agree, many people would be better off doing such a thing, some people prefer to have some foundation to build their own effects/routines out of.

Many card people bought Card Fundamental's even though they already had a good basis in it, many of those many still came back saying they got something out of it. :) I guess it just depends on what it is and who's teaching it.

- Sean

May 19, 2008
manchester
its not gonna be daniel garcia (if you want him get his dvds... GOSH!) its not him because he does coins and cards and rubber bands

I hope its gonna be... muscle reading or cold reading.

if its derren brown I shalt be HAPPY!!!! if its banachek I wont be AS happy

maybe its gonna be something by sean fields... I dunno.
or MAYBE we could wait an hour or two and find out ;)

Sep 20, 2007
Your dealing out some real good predictions BRodgers? Don't guess wrong because its two strikes and your out! :rolleyes:

Aug 31, 2007
Wow, Strike Second Deal with Jason England! Theory11 keeps outdoing themselves... Jason performing for my friends and I at LVMI was the highlight of the convention for me. He's frickin' amazing.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
The 1-on-1 section has just been updated with this week's addition - the Strike Second Deal with instruction by one of the foremost card mechanics of the day - Jason England.

Check it out now at www.theory11.com/1on1.

Sep 1, 2007
The 1-on-1 section has just been updated with this week's addition - the Strike Second Deal with instruction by one of the foremost card mechanics of the day - Jason England.

Check it out now at www.theory11.com/1on1.

England is the man. And by "the man," I mean the 1984-Orwellian-Big-Brother "Man." I'm a little scared.

The 1-on-1 looks awesome, though.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results