This Week's 1-on-1?

Dec 5, 2007
What has been asked about to be on the 1 on 1 section since day 1? The only thing i know about and have seen is the pass.

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
These threads just keep getting posted earlier and earlier. I forsee some "1-on-1" Monday threads popping up soon.

Patience. We will, more likely than not, post something before we release the next one... er... one-on-one. ;)

we already past that we are talking about november 14ths 1 on 1

also im really really REALLY hope it is some thing from Danny G

Dec 5, 2007
Maybe Mentalism since they said a new genre, but he said Genre/series, so maybe a new series of something?

And what would a mentalist teach in a 1 on 1, that he is the best in the world at ? Billet switches? lol. I mean Basic mentalism would be quit hard to teach well on a 1 on 1 because there are just so much more then the secret.

I still think its the pass or second deals, because that is the request i have seen most since day 1. And there would make sense that they found someone that would be the best at that.

Sep 1, 2007
I think Homer Liwag coin basics is the best guess so far. I'd love a pass 1on1 but it looks like if they were to do tha they'd use Aaron. so yeah, I'd guess a coin basics 1on1.

Dec 5, 2007
I think Homer Liwag coin basics is the best guess so far. I'd love a pass 1on1 but it looks like if they were to do tha they'd use Aaron. so yeah, I'd guess a coin basics 1on1.

Why not use Kenner for the coin 1on1?

Aaron fisher is good, but there are some people who are really famous for their passes, i have never heard Aaron Fisher mentioned amongst them.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Why not use Kenner for the coin 1on1?

Aaron fisher is good, but there are some people who are really famous for their passes, i have never heard Aaron Fisher mentioned amongst them.

they said it was someone we hadn't seen before so kenner is DEFINITELY out. and trust me, Aaron's pass is up there

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
But why would they take all the time to get another one to teach coin magic when they have kenner? I have seen Homer and i think kenner is even better with coins.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
But why would they take all the time to get another one to teach coin magic when they have kenner? I have seen Homer and i think kenner is even better with coins.

im not saying which is better or which they should have. im just guessing based off of the parameters they gave. We haven't seen Homer but we know he associates with a few T11 staff members. I also guessed mentalism i just dont know who they would have gotten. we'll just have to wait and see

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
If there would be a coin magic 1on1 it would be cool if they did teach you some good original coin trick aswell.

There are already so much great material out there on basic coin magic.

Apr 27, 2008
I hope it's not the pass to be honest for two main reasons. New Genre, Different artist. I have an idea that this will be either some great advice from a greatly respected magician or at least a very experienced one, or some mentalism that can be useful to alot of people.

Crosses fingers for Banacheck.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results