Thread by W:H

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
"It’s been his signature effect for almost a decade and WH is proud to present it as Vol. 1 of the WH Signature Series trilogy."

So thread will be a DVD on it's own or part of a Trilogy you plan on putting out?
It's releasing the 31st? Or is that just when we will get the details?

Dec 5, 2007
I really hope that this effect is safe no matter what and that there are no real danger performing it. Because Wayne Houchin has ALLOT of young fans which will get his material no matter what the warning label says in one way or another and young people does not allways do the right things.

Other then that, im really looking forward to this.

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
"It’s been his signature effect for almost a decade and WH is proud to present it as Vol. 1 of the WH Signature Series trilogy."

So thread will be a DVD on it's own or part of a Trilogy you plan on putting out?
It's releasing the 31st? Or is that just when we will get the details?

its just when he is giving detials. it is going to be released some time fore chrismass

From Wayne's newsletter

"Happy Halloween!

It was on this date back in 1926 that Harry Houdini died of a burst appendix after being punched in the stomach. Houdini has been an inspiration to many of us, may we forever remember the gifts he gave our art.

As Dana Hocking and I are finishing production on THREAD the questions continue to pour in... Here are some answers:

THREAD
Release Date // Nov 21st - only at WayneHouchin.com
World-Wide Release // Dec 1st.
Price // $25 at WayneHouchin.com - $30 everywhere else."

Oct 24, 2008
Savannah, GA
I'm pretty excited about this, and plan to pick it up release day.

I doubt Wayne's method is the one from Swami / Mantra. He has an emphasis on simplicity and his tricks being impromptu, so more than likely it's just really creative sleight of hand. If it were dangerous in any way, we'd probably have seen some sort of "Not sold to anyone under 18" warning by now.

Don't know if the worldwide release will include it here, but there's any number of reasons it wasn't hyped up as a T11 product. Maybe, as others said, he's just attached to it and plans for this trilogy of his to be a personal endeavor. Maybe it will come out here, but he just wants to draw attention and promotion to his personal site (hence the discount) beforehand. Or it could be that the Theory11 crew is focusing on other releases at the moment, who knows.

Whatever the case, I'll be ready and waiting come release day.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results