THREAD by Wayne Houchin - Teaser Video

Dec 5, 2007
I hope so bad that the sleight method looks as good as the Geek one, there is no way i am risking my eye

Yeah same here, i really hope that the sleight method will be good aswell, and not just not something that they just threw in.

Even if its just a little chance that you might hurt one eye, i would never performe it. I can imagine allot of angry parents otherwise when their kids hurt their eye.

D

Deleted member 2755

If the sleight one is the same as the one I saw when jamming with Dizzi, it will look 100% exactly the same as the original method.

I think I'll perform that one because I don't wanna risk my vision over a magic trick. Its not worth it. Also, the original one hurts if the method I came across is true.

Well, no one here knows for sure until the DVD comes out. This should be interesting.

-Doug

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
i dont care about pain, all i care about is the effect. a little pain is worth it to really sell an effect. i just hope contacts dont interfere cause i cant afford lasik's for awhile ;). as for risking my eye, if its safe enough for wayne, its safe enough for me. i trust his judgement after all, there a certain "risk" to wearing contacts too. and to pretty much everything in life..

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
well, it is like his signature effect and one of his favorites. Its been his opener for awhile, i can understand his desire to keep it more personal and hands off from others. Besides, im sure that T11 gets a cut of whatever, he might feel that he has put so much work into this effect that he want to release it on his own. Afterall, most of the other artists have stuff out that isn't sold here. Either way, i dont care, its a great effect and i would have bought it on his site even if it was being sold here, just shows respect to the artist. Same reason people buy the trilogy on dan and dave's site.

Sep 1, 2007
This WILL be avalible here. As Blink said...at a later date. Atleast thats what Wayne said...

Oct 24, 2008
Savannah, GA
as for risking my eye, if its safe enough for wayne, its safe enough for me.

This is what I was thinking. He says he uses it as his opener, and there's all that footage of him doing it over and over in the old Thread video. Obviously if he thought we'd all go blind, if he thought the risk was too severe, he'd stick with his sleight method.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results