Tips for removing a click bend from a deck of cards?

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Hi,
I took a deck of blue masters on holiday with me. Didnt touch them though, and a week later I just got them out of my bag, and they have the worst "click bend" ever.

Anyone got any tips on getting rid this? I'm sitting here riffle shuffling them as I type. :)

Sep 1, 2007
put your deck in fridge for 5min or more, the deck clicks because there is no moisture in the deck when putting it in the fridge it give the deck a moist

Sep 1, 2007
the deck gives a pop/click because its too dry, if the card got wet or got to much moisture it will bend.

to get rid off the pop/click in your deck, put your deck in card case if you have a card clip much better then put it in your fridge

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Trycks, thanks for your tip. I've got a couple of other old decks with annoying click bends in them, so I'll go pop them in the fridge. I'll update this when I'm done. :)

Sep 1, 2007
well i did it to my decks and it works for me im from philippines and because of the hot temperature my deck always got a click/pop in them, i dont force you to believe in me i just give my technique to remove that click/pop in my decks, if the click/pop doesnt removed maybe you should leave your deck a little longer

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Wait a min, I take what I said back. I put my cards in the fridge for 5 mins and took them out. Now, 10 minutes after taking them out, I no longer have a click bend in my cards, and, surprisingly, they're not warped or bent at all. Thanks trycks :)

Sep 1, 2007
Wait a min, I take what I said back. I put my cards in the fridge for 5 mins and took them out. Now, 10 minutes after taking them out, I no longer have a click bend in my cards, and, surprisingly, they're not warped or bent at all. Thanks trycks :)

there you go the emogician tried it and it worked for him :D

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
I just play with them, and thebend goes away after some shuffle. proabably sweat or aomething getting on the cards.

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
put your deck in fridge for 5min or more, the deck clicks because there is no moisture in the deck when putting it in the fridge it give the deck a moist

No, don't do that- I tried that once before and when they came out they were fine until the condensation started to form...

Sep 1, 2007
No, don't do that- I tried that once before and when they came out they were fine until the condensation started to form...

jaleh and the emogician tried it already and it worked, theres no condensation. like i said before i always do this and even lee asher do this watch his well done video you will see that he removed his deck in the fridge, but he didnt tell why he put it there

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
I guess it depends where in the fridge you put it. I put it at the top of the door and closed the plastic "shutter"-like thing. Now they're fine. I guess it's not a good idea to put the cards on the top shelf near the all the condensated water.
It's just common sense really.

It worked for me. Remember to keep the cards in the card case too.

Sep 3, 2007
Norway
Hi,
I took a deck of blue masters on holiday with me. Didnt touch them though, and a week later I just got them out of my bag, and they have the worst "click bend" ever.

Anyone got any tips on getting rid this? I'm sitting here riffle shuffling them as I type. :)

They're too cold. Keep them in a warmer place. All my cards that doesn't have a click to them, adopts this feature if they stay idle for a longer period of time in a cool place. Just store them in a warmer place, that always takes it away for me. :)

Jan 27, 2008
Wow. So the fridge heals cards now? Dang, where have I been?!?!?! I'll try that out later...

But what I usually do is I'll take complete 40-pound, dumbbell weight-kit and place it on my cards for a few hours to a couple of days.

..:Z:..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results