Tips for removing a click bend from a deck of cards?

Feb 14, 2008
New Engalnd
well, i store all of my cards in a control temperature area, in a suit case. So they don't bend. I think i leave the temperature at 60 degrees. And they always feel good. So maybe try to store them better? dunno.

Sep 1, 2007
well, i store all of my cards in a control temperature area, in a suit case. So they don't bend. I think i leave the temperature at 60 degrees. And they always feel good. So maybe try to store them better? dunno.

well thats also true, you just need to control its temperature, i just put the cards in the fridge for a little time so that the condition/moisture of the card becomes nuetral

Jan 27, 2008

I absolutely LOVE going down to my cold basement to play with my cards because they feel great down there! It's just cold enough for the cards and warm enough for your fingers. Plus, my cards never really seem it warp or bend down there, either.

..:Z:..

Hi,
I took a deck of blue masters on holiday with me. Didnt touch them though, and a week later I just got them out of my bag, and they have the worst "click bend" ever.

Anyone got any tips on getting rid this? I'm sitting here riffle shuffling them as I type. :)

Hey, I wrote a guide on this a couple of months ago. Just click my username and look for threads that I've started. It should be called Card Warp Solutions.

Hope it helps!

;D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results