TNR Question

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
It's a homemade gimmick. :)

You get taught how to make the gimmick in the DVD/Download. It's hard to understand at first 'cause you'll be following along with it, but once you've got it. It's SO easy to make.

I performed this for my mum and nan the other day, it plays out very strong. Sure, it might not be the most practical but it's very good.

If you're looking for a more practical Torn and Restored then I can't comment on anything other than Guy Hollingworth's Reformation - A genius Torn and Restored routine.

- Sean

Dec 31, 2007
Massachusetts
I just bought the trick yet to find out my speakers are broken, I need to first replace them before I can watch the download... I understand how the trick works, but I can't understand crap.
I dont beleive that I actually paid 35 dollars for the secret, plus I need to buy the items needed to make the trick.....
I dont think I will be performing this in my routine from my oppinoin...

Brian

I just bought the trick yet to find out my speakers are broken, I need to first replace them before I can watch the download... I understand how the trick works, but I can't understand crap.
I dont beleive that I actually paid 35 dollars for the secret, plus I need to buy the items needed to make the trick.....
I dont think I will be performing this in my routine from my oppinoin...

Brian
You didn't pay 35$ for the secret, you paid 35$ for wonderful performance tips and ideas from Chris Kenner. The secret is a fraction of the valuable information you get taught on the DVD. An alternative to speakers is headphones. If you have any headphones just plug them into your computer and listen away!

Alternatively, Theory11 has a Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied with your product. Just submit a support ticket here and submit your inquiry.

Hope I helped!

Mitchell

Dec 31, 2007
Massachusetts
You didn't pay 35$ for the secret, you paid 35$ for wonderful performance tips and ideas from Chris Kenner. The secret is a fraction of the valuable information you get taught on the DVD. An alternative to speakers is headphones. If you have any headphones just plug them into your computer and listen away!

Alternatively, Theory11 has a Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied with your product. Just submit a support ticket here and submit your inquiry.

Hope I helped!

Mitchell
No, You dont get it, there is something wrong with my computer not allowing me to use speakers nor headphones, I wouldn't be that stupid not to try! ^_^

I'll call GeekSquad or something to help me.

Brian

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results