TnR

Sep 14, 2007
I have a question regarding TnR.
This looks like a great trick, and I would like to buy it, and I already know TORN by Daniel Garcia and that trick is a little bit tricky for me.

SO, my question is, what is the difficulty of TnR compared to TORN.

-Deecee-

Nov 11, 2007
Dinuba, CA.
Huh, what do you know? I have recently just asked this same sort of question in the "TnR Frequently Asked Questions" thread! Any comments are greatly appreciated either in this thread or the other. Thanks!!

All I have to say is that it is so much fun to do, so much fun to practice, and so easy to perform. The only down side is the preparation of the gimmick, it is a home made gimmick but it is extremely easy to construct, it will take you some time to get used to making the gimmick but it is worth it. So my last thought is, BUY IT!!!

-The Illusionist

Sep 1, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
I have not yet performed this trick, but just by the explanation of it from the DVD/download this trick is positively, most definitely easier than TORN (that doesnt necessarily mean it takes less practice to do well, though). That is assuming you already made the homemade gimmick.

With gimmick construction included, you may think this is harder, i don't know. But it will certainly be easier to perform.

Sep 14, 2007
Thanks, I think I will buy it now, well, after christmas.
Theres some rule right now that we can't buy anything until after christmas.
And then I might buy other things before TnR *coughxbox360cough* but it is definately on my "things to buy list", if I had one.

-Deecee-

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
I've got a TNR question of my own: I have DG's Torn as well, and it's the last thing I'd want to do in front of a live audince because it is so angle sensitive. (Althougt, it is probably the least practiced trick in my arsenal...) So, is TNR anywhere as angle sensitive as Torn or The Jones Change (just to illustrate what kind of angles I'm talking about...)?

Oct 3, 2007
germany
is TNR anywhere as angle sensitive as Torn or The Jones Change

The angles could be a little bit tricky, but as long as you stay in front of your audience you should be fine. Chris Kenner covers angles in the DVD. I suppose it is more of a trick for smaller audiences. The thing that makes angles less of a problem is since the method itself is so easy to do, you can spend your effort on watching angles and your performance rather than complex slights :)

Is there anyone that is in on this project (kenner????) that can pm me about a question i have, that is not covered on the download i bought......... cannot ask on the fourms?????????? any way if you do not have this then you are missing out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as for DG's Torn I have this also, and the angles are not that bad but I think this is the best one so far...... talk about grab them and kick them in the teeth over and over this is a must have!!!!!!!!!!!!

C

clarrus

Is there anyone that is in on this project (kenner????) that can pm me about a question i have, that is not covered on the download i bought......... cannot ask on the fourms?????????? any way if you do not have this then you are missing out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as for DG's Torn I have this also, and the angles are not that bad but I think this is the best one so far...... talk about grab them and kick them in the teeth over and over this is a must have!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure you can PM Kenner.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results