Tom Isaacson on Ellen!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zeedub81, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Yeah that must suck, sorry. How early was the recording for the show? Oh yeah ellens face was priceless.:D

2. Awesome to hear Tom!

Email me about HollyWood BLVD

3. I thought you performed it great just when you counted the bills you seemed a little sloppy but I thought everything else was perfect:)

4. awsome tom! nice job!! i watch ellen almost everyday7 and i flipped out when i saw you haha!

5. You seemed kinda nervous, but actually I think that's good to know that even the professionals get a little nervous.
    -That makes it ok.

Anyway, great job Tom, way to get your name out there!

6. Just watched it a few hours ago. Sorry you were nervous - would have loved to see the bills change back. Still, I was really excited to watch it! Excellent job!

7. That was a great performance just listen to the audience.

8. Could have been a better camera angle but overall pretty cool. You did not seem that nervous to me...

9. i have no idea how to do prophet so to me, that was a friggin awesome performance.
    tom, you did look a little nervous though. : p

10. You were sweating a lot tom, you were shaking too. now i dont know if that's part of the trick (since i dont own prophet, goddamnit) but that was pretty flawless.

and if that's the exposed angle, Screw this. i'll be honest, i rewatched it 5 times, and i still dont know how its done.

Yes, you should all throw cards at me for trying to reverse-engineer it and save myself an amount of money. Go on, throw cards at me. (preferably wynns please)

11. *throws my bussiness card*

is that one okay...?

12. haha, thanks for posting...although, I am not sure Tom will be happy with his "little" dance move on his way up being caught...awkward!

I don't think being nervous matter...I mean, dude...you were on Ellen....even Oprah is impressed.

However, there was a lot of fumbling and organizing - some small fumbles...and I think why the crowd didn't react was the fact that it plays small...and from the camera you see green turn to green - or if you watched real close it's like GW's head grew, but
    there is no distinct change that occurs and it registers late from afar (even on camera). In short, I think it went over their heads at first - it didn't for Ellen, as she was right there. So we learnt that Prophet isn't a parlour effect....but it is still neat.

Congrats Tom, great publicity.

13. #34 Josephap1486, Oct 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2008
    Congrats on the performance and HD Tivo Tom!