Tonight's Stuff

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
hey, just wanted to know if anyone from T11 hq can let us know if there will be a 1-on-1 release tonight. i know in the past when other projects are in the works sometimes 1-on-1's are put on hold and thats cool. just wanted to see if we could get the head's up before 10:55 cause a lot of people stay up just for that.

aaaaaaaannnnnd if anyone else wanted to let us in on some extra details on Symphony and whether or not its gonna be released would be much appreciated. *wink wink flashes a dollar bill*

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2755

There will be a new 1 on 1.

As for Symphony, I know as much as you do. I wanna know more about it myself.:p

-Doug

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
I don't know if I am at liberty to say so delete post if I shouldn't say it. But there is supposed to be one of the most visual Triumph Routines we have seen in a long while. But that's all i'll say so far.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Sounds awesome. Tho I haven't really bought anything from Danny Garcia, but have heard a lot of people loved the Project set, so maybe this is him updating it and adding a lot of better stuff.

I don't know if I am at liberty to say so delete post if I shouldn't say it. But there is supposed to be one of the most visual Triumph Routines we have seen in a long while. But that's all i'll say so far.

More visual than Kostya Kimlat's triumph http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh_B6ZhkmVM

Anyway I can't wait to see what symphony is. Danny is the man :D

Mar 12, 2009
Hi, I'm from Denmark, and I'm pretty bad with all these time zones. So could anybody please tell me when 11 pm EST is? Like how many hours and minutes from now :)

Thanks

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Shoot,ill just wait until tomorrow morning to see whats up. I dont need to know now.
Gotta go see a few friends of mine and watch The Wrestler and Wassup Rockers with them.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
More visual than Kostya Kimlat's triumph http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh_B6ZhkmVM

Anyway I can't wait to see what symphony is. Danny is the man :D

Depends on who you ask. Kostya's is really great and blamo. I think the one that is actually the most visual is one that requires a gimmick or something. I can't think of the name for the effect but it pretty much has the deck "right" itself in front of the spectator magically.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results