Totally Out Of Control

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Much more work to be done before TOOC will see the light of day in video form, but this is still on the agenda. Note that it's a monumental undertaking, so this is not something that we anticipate releasing too soon. In time, it will come.

In the meantime, lots more up our sleeves in the coming weeks. We've had a crazy busy month behind the scenes, with Apollo Robbins in house this past week and some filming in Vegas this coming week. More news and some major surprises coming soon.
I'm a huge fan of Apollo Robins, so this news sound sweet. Mmmmm, nummy.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
In the meantime, lots more up our sleeves in the coming weeks. We've had a crazy busy month behind the scenes, with Apollo Robbins in house this past week and some filming in Vegas this coming week. More news and some major surprises coming soon.

*starts salivating* oooo.... apollo's work is delicicous. now im all worked up into a lather. Cant wait to see what you guys have up your sleeves.

Nov 7, 2008
Hofstra Univ.
Much more work to be done before TOOC will see the light of day in video form, but this is still on the agenda. Note that it's a monumental undertaking, so this is not something that we anticipate releasing too soon. In time, it will come.

Besides doesn't that movie director guy have to be available for it? Farry Long was it?;)

Nov 7, 2008
Hofstra Univ.
I purposely botched up the whole thing. Oh the interwebz... the day sarcasm can be conveyed effectively the internet will change forever... My apologies on the confusion

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results