Totaly Out Of Control. Chris Kenner

wpt1031

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Toledo Ohio
Of course to me it doesn't make sense why they wouldn;t have the book available here at Theory 11. Including any of the other magicians who have books available.

Sep 2, 2007
Any other palce?
Thx

You can get it from various places, such as Penguin, but it's not currently in stock.

The best thing you can probably do is to PM Chris Kenner, and ask him where the best place would be to buy his book. I looked for his website, but I couldn't find it. He might not have one, but it's usually best to buy goods from the direct source.

Cheers,
JTM

Aug 31, 2007
Out of control is totally better than totally out of control if that makes sense :p. You could check your local magic shop, thats where I got mine.

Sep 8, 2007
Adelaide, Australia
Totally out of control is out of print at the moment as far as I'm aware.
I've had a hard time tracking down a copy also. Some places that show they have it in stock actually don't. Tho they don't tell you that before they take your money.. argh!
I did manage to track down a copy of The Right Stuff tho which I'm quite happy about.

I looked for his website, but I couldn't find it. He might not have one

Oh, he sure does. ChrisKenner dot com (yes, that's clickable).
But, it's not up yet, apparently. Has said "Coming soon" for a year or so now.

I think George is trying to convince the Bucks to make Mr. Kenner a great site. But they already know George, and his persuasive techniques. Oh. RICHARD! Richard Z. is in danger, my friends. George is going to attempt to persuade him to make Kenner a web site.

.. for those who may not know.. George... is the monkey.

Allan.

Sep 8, 2007
Adelaide, Australia
I ordered a copy from hank lee's magic factory a couple of weeks ago and received it shortly after. try checking there.

That's where I ordered my copy from, and they are out of stock :(

Out of control is totally better than totally out of control if that makes sense :p. You could check your local magic shop, thats where I got mine.

I've only seen Totally out of control. Out of Control was advertised in the Magic Man Magazine, but I thought that it was released with the addition of totally. Could be wrong tho.

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
I ordered it from Kaufman and Co. It took a while to arrive (a little over a week) but Kaufman and Co. has free shipping, so you can't really complain.

EDIT: It's not on Kaufman and Co.'s site anymore. I guess it is out of print.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results