TRANSIT by Calen Morelli

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Very excited about this effect. The presentation looks seamless, and the method is completely undetectable. In production of this video, Calen performed live on the unforgiving streets of New York. The reactions were consistently on point with each performance. And most importantly - the method is undeniably practical.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I agree with this 100%. Calen showed me this effect a while ago and I went nuts over it. So visual and so deceptive; Calen is just a genius on his own. His mind is so unpredictable.

Calen has a blog posting a video of a new idea every day for an entire year. Talk about a creative machine!

Here is the blog: http://www.365daysofmagic.tumblr.com

Enjoy the visual goodness!

-Casey

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
checked out the blog, he definitely has some great stuff. i would love to see a follow up release of that X-rated production. Looks sexy and so much more practical than Thunderbird

Aug 27, 2008
Tijuana bC
Damn Calen is LEGIT ... saw the 365 days of magic blog every trick he does could be a 1 on 1 blockbuster... theory get your hands on this boy and dont let him go...

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Wow, he is insane. Mad skill and mad creativity. I want to see more than half of those things published. This is the first time in my 4 years long magic journey that I am actually jealous of fellow magician.

Well done.

Nov 19, 2008
Seriously, release more stuff from this guy. I was totally fooled by some of the stuff on his blog, his tricks are just right for your one on one section. Also, 365 days of magic would make an epic DVD project, just saying.

Jun 10, 2010
I keep trying to tell Calen to write a damn book after a year has passed. A book literally FULL of gems, hidden amongst the leafy pages of a hardbound 1st edition book that would never seem to collect dust...

Mar 12, 2010
Tucson
I've never in my time been fooled by one magician so many times. Even some of the pros I've been able to watch and almost immediately get how they do it, but I couldn't get anything from Calen.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results