TRANSIT by Calen Morelli

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
looking forward to this. I love rubber band magic.

Just hope its something original. There are so many linking bands, band through rubber band etc out there that are already good enough.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Have you seen it? What is the trick? Anyone knows?

I'll let the preview video tonight speak for itself (I don't want to ruin the suspense!). TRANSIT is an organic, simple, beautiful effect with a BRILLIANT method. The rubberband is completely normal, and can be examined before and after the routine. There's several applications made possible with this effect, so don't limit yourself ONLY to what you see in the preview tonight. It's a gem.

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
I'll let the preview video tonight speak for itself (I don't want to ruin the suspense!). TRANSIT is an organic, simple, beautiful effect with a BRILLIANT method. The rubberband is completely normal, and can be examined before and after the routine. There's several applications made possible with this effect, so don't limit yourself ONLY to what you see in the preview tonight. It's a gem.

Cool. Will be getting this for sure. Love rubber band magic.

Is it super hard as some band magic can be?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Cool. Will be getting this for sure. Love rubber band magic.

Is it super hard as some band magic can be?

I learned the basics of it within about a day of casual practice, and my rubberband magic skills are about a 3 on a scale of 1 to 5,000. It's usually not my area of expertise. But this is simple and although a bit knacky at first, can easily be picked up within a weekend of practice and experimentation.

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
Calen showed me this on tinychat one day, laggy webcam and a slow comp (on my part) made it hard for me to get psyched about it. I'm looking forward to the legit trailer from T11 though!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results