Two New Color Changes

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Yes, first video is private.

Second video looks good. Very similar to the Be Kind Change. However, I'm almost certain the card is in a different position, and therefore getting into that position will be different.

May 7, 2009
thanks guys. the motions are similar but how you get into position and the palm are totally different. the card also starts in a different position the first video is now public. sorry bout that

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
The bird change is cool, a lot like a Cardini Change with a control.

Or I could be totally wrong, but they both look nice. I guess the control is simulating a spectator picking a card?

May 7, 2009
yes its just the spectators picking the card. The change is much more like the ego change rather than the cardini change. The change also occurs completely off the deck, which i find kinda cool

May 7, 2009
more like a variation of the ego but still very different. its an off the deck change and the mechanics aren't exact

May 7, 2009
its really not the bekind change. it doesnt use any type of palm like the be kind and the steal is nothing like it. I own the bekind and i think it is an amazing change but trust me the only thing that is similar is the hand motions

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
No idea what you guys are thinking of. Doesn't look anything at all like the Bekind change. The only similarity is that the change occurs with a wave of the hand.

Good job! I loved them, and they were performed very smoothly too!

Mar 2, 2008
I thought the bird change was OK. Bit over used slight.

I liked that knuckle change though, you would know the angels better then me, but if you could do it infront of people you should looks really clean.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
they look good but,to me, if a change looks exactly like another one already invented it has no point really.
Doesnt matter if the method is different. The change looks the same.

May 7, 2009
for the bird change- it looks different in person as it occurs a good 2 inches away from the deck. it causes an impossibility because the card it changed from had no where to go because the change isnt on the deck, even though the card goes back to the deck. u cant really see it in the video. not trying to sound defensive on a change of mine, but it looks different in person.

the knuckle change- the angles are ok. it can also be used as a control and a vanish. i dont use it in front of more than 2-3 people though

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results