Underground magic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thnk that because criss angel having his own show and having like million episodes of bull ****

Ummm.... dude, Criss Angel isn't the one doing Bull****. That is Penn & Teller. Criss Angel has the TV show Mind Freak.

Also man, no offesne but trying to read your posts is like trying cure a headache by slaming your head into a brick wall over and over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 20, 2009
Myrtle Beach
yeah my lack of literature is made up with my magic where i put up all my attention srry im not as good as all of u at posting and writing i try with my dislexia and autism in my brain but what would you guys know bout that lol and yeah WHOA his own show yeah of bull **** i hate his new magic he was awesome when he did his own stuff on stage back in the day but now he sucks big magican ballz

Apr 20, 2009
Myrtle Beach
aw man why not id love to go and learn so much cool underground magic like flipping the deck around my hands and rotating it and fling it and oh yeah thats not magic................I AM UNDERGROUND! literally i live underground....

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Ok man.Your 'underground' you are one HXC(hardcore) motha' ****a.
You've told us your 'points' and many here have proved your ideas silly,for need of a better word.
So now what?

Apr 20, 2009
Myrtle Beach
Ok man.Your 'underground' you are one HXC(hardcore) motha' ****a.
You've told us your 'points' and many here have proved your ideas silly,for need of a better word.
So now what?
uhhhhhhhhh ummmmmm huh? right well i wasnt acting hard at all whatever i was crackin a joke, but now that you mentioned it everyone i have done magic for and my students would say so thanks bro! and whats so silly about a website that you need to be accepted into nothing its serious i want magic to go down the right road and not get ruined..................am i a bad person for mentioning my ideas if so **** OFF!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone,

I've decided after a few reports to close this thread for a few reasons. Slowly, (but surely) this is becoming nothing more than a "bash" fest where everyone is trying to out wit the last person, and really has deviated from the original purpose. Thus, leading to no real intelligent conversation.

And as always, people will always have their own opinion about everything in life, you may agree, you may disagree, it happens. There is no need to gang up and say someone's opinion is wrong, even if there is flaws.

If anyone wants to PM me about the closing of this thread, then go right ahead. I'd rather that then you making a thread about "Why was the underground thread closed, and why does rebelace suck so much?"

Thanks for reading, and let's get backs to the magics (possibly underground magics ;] )
-RA69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results