Unnamed card control

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
#1 i cant tell what you are doing _at all_
#2 i have an expensive sound system
and daaaaymn that was a lot of bass in that song

Sep 3, 2007
Canada, Quebec
To be honest, your right hand while doing your "unnamed card control" is way too suspicious....

I hope you'll be misdirecting your audience while doing it...but if you have enough misdirection, I guess you can simply do a top-change instead.

Mar 6, 2008
Walla Walla WA
#1 i cant tell what you are doing _at all_
#2 i have an expensive sound system
and daaaaymn that was a lot of bass in that song

i looked at the video and see the problem i will try to refilm it so you can see and do some patter the only reason there was no patter was because there was a lot of back ground noise. The song was for a friend that wanted to test his sound system in his car and that was what i came up with.

Nov 11, 2007
Memphis, Tennessee
Despite the bad angles and lighting and everything else, this card control was actually not that good. It reminds me of just holding a break and then doing a sybil or something, but just a little less smooth. As it was stated earlier, a card control method should be invisible or at least justified in a card trick, and that was by no means invisible, and very hard to explain to them why you felt the need to do that without just saying, "Now I get to show off."

Mar 6, 2008
Walla Walla WA
Despite the bad angles and lighting and everything else, this card control was actually not that good. It reminds me of just holding a break and then doing a sybil or something, but just a little less smooth. As it was stated earlier, a card control method should be invisible or at least justified in a card trick, and that was by no means invisible, and very hard to explain to them why you felt the need to do that without just saying, "Now I get to show off."

that is the patter i use it is "I will give a quick cut and... wait do you want to see something a little more flashy." i use this in an ACR that i am working on with a friend that is into XCM more than i am. he loved it. but he is also bias on the fact that he thinks magic should be flashy. so maybe with patter it will be understandable i hope.

Jan 11, 2008
New york
I was never a fan of "put your card back on top of this half" card controls. Even if you would palm,flash fold and pull it out of your shoe a layman will allways think hard and try to reconstruct what exactly happened and its not so hard to tell you got strange for no reason at one point. Tell you what, ask your mom or dad to play magician and give them the deck of card and ask them to ask you to pick a card lose it in the deck and shuffle the deck........then try to make or find a control that copys what they did.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results