Unusual bikes?

Jan 18, 2009
Maryland
Check these bikes out! I saw them in Wal-Mart and like always, I bought them because they were unusual....and I didn't have them!:D They are little bit thinner than normal bikes but they feel very good.

The ones on the right are the new ones! Its a comparison.

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    56 KB · Views: 186
Last edited by a moderator:

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Bycicle changed printers check out this link

USPCC is moving facilities in a few months, but has not made any move yet. Right now, they're still in the same manufacturing plant in Cincinnati, Ohio (100+ years old). No cause for concern noticed by me - as their manufacturing team does a very good job at maintaining quality. I trust that in moving to a new facility later this year, quality and manufacturing technology will only increase.

USPCC is moving facilities in a few months, but has not made any move yet. Right now, they're still in the same manufacturing plant in Cincinnati, Ohio (100+ years old). No cause for concern noticed by me - as their manufacturing team does a very good job at maintaining quality. I trust that in moving to a new facility later this year, quality and manufacturing technology will only increase.

Hmmm, keeping up with the news I see....
Just like to know the stuff? Or are you keeping in touch with them because of a new deck plan!? :eek:
Sorry, I'm bored

Jan 8, 2009
I am sorry JB, but I will completely disagree with you on that.

The USPC IS moving, mainly since they were bought out by a company called Jarden, which apparently is an industrial company, owned by Japanese, which want to turn the USPC company down... Pretty much all of the decent cards like the Arrcos, Aladdins, Palmettos... etc.. Mainly everything except Bee, Bicycles, and Tally ho decks will not be printed anymore.

Even the Bicycle Prestige decks were made in CHINA!!!

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Pretty much all of the decent cards like the Arrcos, Aladdins, Palmettos... etc.. Mainly everything except Bee, Bicycles, and Tally ho decks will not be printed anymore.

Even the Bicycle Prestige decks were made in CHINA!!!
Firstly - as far as I know - the USPC ceased production on further Arrco's and Aladdin's long ago.

Secondly, we work side-by-side with the USPC and chat with their executive staff on a pretty regular basis. There is nothing to disagree with JB on. There is only fact. Please refrain from spreading false rumors, until all has been confirmed from a more reliable source.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results