Validity of Magic Castle?

Sep 20, 2016
Hey guys, I was looking around for some cool cards, and I found Magic Castle. I was wondering if anybody had used it before, and if it was legit. They seem to be offering something (I don't want to give away what it is, only a few left) for quite cheap that I would assume would be worth a lot more. Anybody know if I can trust them?

The magic castle is a club in Hollywood, California that is invite only. They produce their own custom decks that come in red and blue back. They aren't that rare, and most members can purchase them from the gift shop in the lobby.

Sep 20, 2016
I was looking into the David Blaine Variety / Mystery box. There is a new version on his website now, but this is a previous edition. I has some really nice bicycle split spades prototypes. I am actually not sure if I am going to end up buying it though, because I just remembered that juggler playing cards are ending soon-ish on kickstarter, and I might rather get some of those. Have not decided yet though.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
I was looking into the David Blaine Variety / Mystery box. There is a new version on his website now, but this is a previous edition. I has some really nice bicycle split spades prototypes. I am actually not sure if I am going to end up buying it though, because I just remembered that juggler playing cards are ending soon-ish on kickstarter, and I might rather get some of those. Have not decided yet though.
Well they're sold out on magic castle...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results