Value of 1st edition Smoke and Mirrors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 20, 2009
I have 1 unopened smoke and 1 unopened mirror, both covered in cellophane. I was wondering how much are they worth?

Jan 13, 2008
i just want to know how much money they are worth
However much someone is willing to pay. Technically, $5.95, or however much you bought them for. Of course, they are probably worth more to someone given their somewhat rarity (and subsequent versions having been released). But, we are in no position to place a definite value on them. You may find some people willing to pay $5 for them, and some other person willing to pay $50. As well, it depends on how much others are selling them for on ebay and through other means. The market fluctuates based on a number of such variables, and others I haven't mentioned (i.e., how the economy is doing--tighter lending, economic downturn = stricter spending budget for things like cards, thus willing to pay less; again, this only applies to some, as there are others who still have money to burn, weren't effected by the economy, etc).

In sum, they're worth however much you can get for them.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
King...if you are going to put them on ebay feel free. If you are waiting on someone to reply to you and tell you what they are willing to pay...that will not happen as advertising is a not permitted here.

As it has been said, the value is all dependent upon what someone is willing to pay. Someone may say $6.00 and someone else may say, "No way, they are worth 10X that."

That being said. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results