Vanish a straw....In Ketchup!

Nov 8, 2007
I thought it was really funny. Especially when it got messy. My friend and I do stupid stuff like this when we get together to magish too.

Made me laugh. :)

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Some of you guys need to lighten up. We're going to post videos that we find to be funny, from time-to-time. It adds another dimension to the site and community - by allowing others to see our members having fun while out and performing. Why so serious? :rolleyes:

Definitely going to be posting your original Straw'd video in our media section (under the category "Funny Stuff"), at some point. I think it's great that you guys actually mustered up the courage to perform what was originally a joke in front of a live audience, and it actually went over really well. Congrats!

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
Some of you guys need to lighten up. We're going to post videos that we find to be funny, from time-to-time. It adds another dimension to the site and community - by allowing others to see our members having fun while out and performing. Why so serious? :rolleyes:

Definitely going to be posting your original Straw'd video in our media section (under the category "Funny Stuff"), at some point. I think it's great that you guys actually mustered up the courage to perform what was originally a joke in front of a live audience, and it actually went over really well. Congrats!

Thanks and that would be awsome!

Bizzaro

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Vegas
www.smappdooda.com
Why is it magicians, who are considered part of the "entertainment industry", lack of a sense of humor sometimes?

I found it amusing and in the right place, would be good. I mean, who the heck is gonna dig thru a cup of ketchup to see if it's really gone? It's actually quite brilliant in it's absurdity.

Never think anything is stupid until after you have tried it yourself.

Spoof is a comon word that can be set as a tag to obtain views.

Also, I never said you'd just take someones ketchup. You could be polite and get your own, and then eat it.

I wouuld say you need to adjust your style and grow up a bit. "Yo, yo. You see what I am saying my diggy dog, boy... son? You got tha homie status, slice...hizzle...word?"

I think you need to chill out a bit dude and have a laugh. The problem with everyone wanting to be an 'underground' magician these days is that there is no humour in it anymore. People are all "It's an art, I'm artist, this isn't for fun, you must be serious about it, it's a way of life blah blah blah' and in reality you just look like a pretentious douche. Oh, and your own quote in you signature? And stating it was you who said it? Not too full of yourself are you?!

Granted the video wasn't that funny, but as a spoof I get the point of it. SIngle trick DVD's with one effect that uses everyday objects but in reality is just completely useless in the real world.

Also, Kudos to the guys for having the courgae do actually try it on someone!! most people out there don't even have the guts to perform actual tricks on people, let alone stupid joke ones!

Rev

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results