Very Visual Coin Through Glass

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Lloyd,

I posted my comments on the Cafe because I didn't realize there was a thread here on it already. Here is what I wrote there:

The problem I have with the demo video is that if you did push the coin through the bottom in that way it wouldn't jump all around as it did. I am just looking at this logically and trying to use my spectators eyes to give you my impression on it.

I generally like what you are doing here but I think you could make it better with a bit more work and reworking of it. Everything borrowed, or at least the perception everything is borrowed, is important to me. Impromptu to some extent is nice but it doesn't have to be 110% impromptu. I mean seriously we are magicians and if we want to run around performing on a regular basis I am ok with carrying a few small props around that don't take up much space. I think the creativity sometimes suffers because people have painted this box where everything has to be impromptu, using borrowed objects, end 100% clean, and everything is immediately examinable. Hey to each his own though and thanks for sharing the video.

--Jim

hey man, thanks for the kind words, and i understand fully what u mean, the two videos have been rushed, i filmed them quickly because i told people i would show the trick in different scenarios, but eventually there will be a well made advertisement video clip for this trick. as for the impromtu comment, the beauty of this trick is that i stumbled upon the idea over two years ago, and it really is impromptu. i'll be releasing this really soon, and it will be cheap, so if your interested in purchasing it you won't be disappointed there will be a number of different methods for performing this in different situations. anyway, thanks again for the kind words.

Lloyd

P.s. a bonus in the hands of a specatotr effect will be included, this looks sweet guys.

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
No dude, put it up on lybrary.com
thats where I sell my pdfs, its a great site that gets a LOT of hits.
btw, that effects is freaking awesome man, nice job!

Calvin Lauber

Ah thanks Calvin, i really like your effects also, roughly how many hits do you get on lybrary.com if you dont mind me asking? you dont have to answer if you dont want to man, thanks, Lloyd.

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Wow! I believe you’ve got something really good there. Nicely done!!

Weather or not the money matters to you I think you should be persistent and get a pro or a couple of pros advice. Maybe you just want to PDF it on your own or maybe have a someone with a big name perform and market it for you and give you credit for creating it.
There are many roads you could take here and getting advice from someone who has been there and done that would be very beneficial. You want to get the maximum potential out of such a good effect.

Again, Congrats and I wish you well with everything on this.

Flyspazz

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Wow! I believe you’ve got something really good there. Nicely done!!

Weather or not the money matters to you I think you should be persistent and get a pro or a couple of pros advice. Maybe you just want to PDF it on your own or maybe have a someone with a big name perform and market it for you and give you credit for creating it.
There are many roads you could take here and getting advice from someone who has been there and done that would be very beneficial. You want to get the maximum potential out of such a good effect.

Again, Congrats and I wish you well with everything on this.

Flyspazz

Thanks for the kind words man =)

Sep 9, 2007
Hey man.

Great stuff!

Bravo for creativity. I got the method, but that's not important. Hope you'll get some profits from this stuff, because it's worth it.

Peace.

Sep 1, 2007
Beirut Lebanon
Emerge: Visual Coin Through Glass by LBarnes

We've all seen this effect before on theseforums, and I bet that many of us have tried figuring it out. Some came with their own speculations, and some even found methods to achieve something of the sort. Lets see if you still think you figured it out after you watch this.

Final trailer: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ySWC4-HydZw

Just found this, thought people that appreciate good magic would love this one. Have Fun.

Best Regards,
HeTaL

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results