Vibrator Device

Aug 14, 2010
Hi! Has there been a vibrator device invented specifically for street performances? Thanks!

Jul 17, 2010
think about it.. vibrator device....

I was about to respond with such remarks too! haha.. but it's just TOOO EASY!

Aug 14, 2010
My first idea is using a cellphone. But the vibration of the cellphone is delayed. I've already requested an electrician to help me but I'm still curious if there is so that I'll just buy it. Exact time of vibration is very essential.

Feb 7, 2011
Alot of joke shops stock small 'shock handshake' devices that can be palmed. I dont think you should be going to an electrician for something to use on spectators.

Dec 26, 2009
I dont think you should be going to an electrician for something to use on spectators.

Why not? If you are not an electrician and have no knowledge of electricity you SHOULD be asking an electrician EVERYTHING. Electricity is one of the most dangerous things to perform magic with and if you don't have knowledge of how to safely use electricity then you need to talk to someone that does have the knowledge. Do you think Yigal Mesika asked an electrician questions while he was making Electric Touch? Of course he did. Could you imagine what would happen if something was wrong with the wiring or you didn't have a ground with Electric Touch?

An electrician is a professional. So why would you not ask a professional questions about their profession? If you are going to make a gimmick that uses electricity, for use on a spectator, you would be stupid if you didn't ask an electrician questions before using it on a spectator.

Aug 14, 2010
Sorry for not giving you guys detailed informations. I'll just expose my idea. Of course someone could have invented this before but I thought of this idea on my own.

2 devices:

1. Vibrator - This goes in your pocket. The vibration is as quick as a snap of a finger.

2. Remote Control - This goes in your assistant's pocket. Only 1 button. When the button is pressed by your secret assistant, the vibrator device in your pocket will vibrate at the exact time.

Exact time of vibration is VERY ESSENTIAL. When your assistant pressed the remote control, it should immediately vibrate in your pocket and again the vibration should be quick as a snap of a finger. Of course if your assistant pressed the remote control 4 times, it will also vibrate 4 times.

Imagine the possibilities you can do with this. Let me give you JUST ONE of the many possibilities. You'll be able to perform a sure fire stigmata thought of number.

So I'll ask again, is there a product like this? Thanks a lot to all of you for helping always helping me.

Dec 26, 2009
I found a few different things that can be used for what you are wanting, but I really REALLY can't give a link. Google exactly what you are wanting and you should find it. I found them for 20 - 80 USD. If you do buy one, believe me when I tell you, YOU WILL NOT BE USING THIS FOR ITS INTENDED PURPOSE.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Sorry for not giving you guys detailed informations. I'll just expose my idea. Of course someone could have invented this before but I thought of this idea on my own.

2 devices:

1. Vibrator - This goes in your pocket. The vibration is as quick as a snap of a finger.

2. Remote Control - This goes in your assistant's pocket. Only 1 button. When the button is pressed by your secret assistant, the vibrator device in your pocket will vibrate at the exact time.

Exact time of vibration is VERY ESSENTIAL. When your assistant pressed the remote control, it should immediately vibrate in your pocket and again the vibration should be quick as a snap of a finger. Of course if your assistant pressed the remote control 4 times, it will also vibrate 4 times.

Imagine the possibilities you can do with this. Let me give you JUST ONE of the many possibilities. You'll be able to perform a sure fire stigmata thought of number.

So I'll ask again, is there a product like this? Thanks a lot to all of you for helping always helping me.

Ohhh. So that's what you meant. In short, yes, there are several such gadgets, created for magic, in the market (although it's rare to see magicians actually talk about them), that do this and more.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results