Vibrator Device

Jun 10, 2010
Ohhh. So that's what you meant. In short, yes, there are several such gadgets, created for magic, in the market (although it's rare to see magicians actually talk about them), that do this and more.

There are many more vibrators that are magical for women, and I daresay some magicians are very pleased with the results of purchasing said devices for loved ones.

I'm sorry, but I had to say it. Couldn't help it.

*Tries to stop giggling long enough to post a serious answer*

But really, couldn't you just use an electric motor with an eccentric weight on it, housed in some sort of small cylinder? (No, seriously. Stop laughing. Stop it. Stop it. Pervert.) And wire it to a switch in your shoe or something? Or is the idea of an accomplice vital to your plan?

Regardless, this thread definitely deserves a:

Amicale.jpg

Keo

Mar 10, 2011
Texas San Antonio

But really, couldn't you just use an electric motor with an eccentric weight on it, housed in some sort of small cylinder? (No, seriously. Stop laughing. Stop it. Stop it. Pervert.) And wire it to a switch in your shoe or something? Or is the idea of an accomplice vital to your plan?

That is to much work Demon, haven't you figured out everyone wants premade stuff now a day? /sarcastic attitude toward the non DIYers

attachment.php

Amicale.jpg

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results