Video of you performing the Floating Rose

Nov 25, 2007
This post has been edited, thanks to all of the awesome and uber cool magic kiddos here at Theory11. Your advice and professionalism regarding my many postings here on this site has been invaluable....

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 25, 2007
This post has been edited, thanks to all of the awesome and uber cool magic kiddos here at Theory11. Your advice and professionalism regarding my many postings here on this site has been invaluable....

Jan 11, 2008
New york
If this is in the wrong forum, will it please be moved to it's correct home here on the board? With that said... Do any of you here have video of yourself performing the floating rose effect?

I have seen variations on youtube and I have yet to find an actual decent or yet fantastic logical performance of the effect. So do any of you have videos you would like to share? I would love to see them, just because the floating rose is a beautiful piece of magic, that in the right hands is trully stunning to witness.

did you buy it yet? i remember you asking about it before.

Nov 25, 2007

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results