Waiting for the Jerry's Nugget cards to arrive...

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
While waiting for the Jerry's Nugget release on May 8th, 2009, here's a little something that will bring much pleasure. It's also going to help pass the time until launch day.

Treat yourself to something fun and free right now by clicking right here.

Good luck, and enjoy everyone.

Cheers,
Lee Asher

It's a great idea, lee.
But I've a question, today is my birthday and I wanna ask how much those jerry's are, because I wanna buy a deck or two, and if it's too expensive, I buy other things here from theory 11 from the money that i will get today

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Hey Lee, please don't feel like I'm attacking you or anything, but I'd be interested in seeing what your answer would be to a post I made a little while ago in the other Nuggets thread:

"On a serious note: Lee, I really don't understand why you can't give us an estimate about prices, though. I do understand that market value will fluctuate; certainly, they'll be affected by this release. But I can't imagine that they'd be affected so much as to make a ball park figure entirely inaccurate or inappropriate. There are some people expecting them to be around a certain figure, and others expecting them to be five or six times that, and in my humble opinion keeping tight-lipped about an estimate could lead to a lot of preventable disappointment. I personally couldn't see this affecting your ability to change your price according to the market.

As always, no disrespect is intended, but I am interested in hearing your argument."

Thanks.

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
Hey Lee, please don't feel like I'm attacking you or anything, but I'd be interested in seeing what your answer would be to a post I made a little while ago in the other Nuggets thread:

"On a serious note: Lee, I really don't understand why you can't give us an estimate about prices, though. I do understand that market value will fluctuate; certainly, they'll be affected by this release. But I can't imagine that they'd be affected so much as to make a ball park figure entirely inaccurate or inappropriate. There are some people expecting them to be around a certain figure, and others expecting them to be five or six times that, and in my humble opinion keeping tight-lipped about an estimate could lead to a lot of preventable disappointment. I personally couldn't see this affecting your ability to change your price according to the market.

As always, no disrespect is intended, but I am interested in hearing your argument."

Thanks.

I know you're not attacking me, and you are certainly entitled to feel this way. In the end, there's no argument - it's my game. I make the rules.

I am not trying to be a jerk.

The rule is: price info will be released the day of launch.

Just sit tight... you might be pleasantly surprised.

Welcome to my game.

Asher

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
I know you're not attacking me, and you are certainly entitled to feel this way. In the end, there's no argument - it's my game. I make the rules.

I am not trying to be a jerk.

The rule is: price info will be released the day of launch.

Just sit tight... you might be pleasantly surprised.

Welcome to my game.

Asher

Reminds me of SAW

ARe you ready to play a game?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results