Warped cards

Dec 29, 2011
Hey everyone, yesterday I received my first T11 package of cards, great decks and I'm very happy about them, but since then, I noticed this morning that most of them have warped, this is 8 decks in total and has mostly happened overnight.
Can anybody tell me how this happens and how to avoid it?
Thanks.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Just put them in a porper clip, and porper clips are only 30 dollars (why are you opening 8 decks at a time though. The warps will flatten out with the porper clip and if you REALLY want to flatten them, get a card press.)

Oct 23, 2011
Yeap , a porper clip is the best solution . But sometimes , i take some thick books and stack them on top of my warped cards :D

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Faro them over and over with multiple packets facing opposite directions. Continue to shuffle the cards face up and face down and Faro them. The warp will work itself out.

Dec 29, 2011
Thank you everyone, I ended up placing a few decks flat on a table with heavy books and a brick on top of them, then another few decks between two books in a vice, then put the vice on top of the books, it worked great. Will get a porper clip sometime in the future though.
Thank you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results