Wayne Houchin Lecture!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jok3r, Aug 1, 2010.

1. I'm 13 too and its not awkward at all, I was the youngest one there but it still was really cool

2. Yeah man he came up and help wayne with some stuff it was awesome

3. I'm going to the Lenexa one on Wednesday evening; can I expect to see any of you there?

4. Sooooo...

I live 45 min north of Nashville. I frequently perform in Nashville. And yet, this passed me by???

I need to stop living under a rock.

5. Hey guys,

Thanks so much for coming out to the lecture(s). The response to this tour has been tremendous and I just wanted you all to know that I very much appreciate your support and kind words.

Tonight I'm in the Kansas City area, then Shreveport, then New Orleans, etc. For those of you who haven't made it out yet, I hope to see you soon!

Http://www.waynehouchin.com/live

6. Can you come to MA?

7. And possibly MO?

8. and then back to Mississippi? haha! My friend and I had a great time Wayne! We were so energized afterwards and talked the entire 2 and a half hour drive back. The lecture definitely presented some things to think about.

9. He's in Lenexa tonight. It's right off 435 and State Line (I think like State Line and 103rd, not sure). Depending on where you are, it may not be that bad of a drive. I'm close to downtown KC, so it's about a 30 minute drive for me. It'd be cool to meet someone there that also posts here.

10. Yeah, I live in St. Louis. Quite a bit of a drive for me.

11. If you get started right now, you might make it on time. ;)

12. Too bad I can't drive. I'm only 14.

13. Ahh... two more years, though! And then you're free!... when your parents say you can be.

14. O.M.G.

Best lecture I have ever heard, seen, of thought of. Wayne is fantastic. If he is coming anywhere within 100 miles of you, go. Walk. HitchHike. Kill a biker and take their bike. Just. Go.

15. Had over 30 here at his lecture in San antonio tonight at it was awesome. Great advice for people of all stages.

16. I can't wait! I get to see him on Wednesday in McAllen!