We need a miscellaneous section...

Oct 28, 2007
this is a magic website why would we need a NON magic related section, that is what myspace is for.

D

Deleted member 2755

some of us can't afford the luxury of myspace =/

Couldn't keep up with the Myspace payments, eh? We've all been there.....

Anyway, the moderators/administrators don't see much of a point in an off topic section. Personally, I think it would just cause less intelligent conversation throughout the entire site as a whole. I also think the off topic area would be abused. If you wanna talk to magicians about some other stuff, then contact them through PM's, e-mail, or whatever. We do take all suggestions into consideration so if you post some valid points or PM a moderator or administrator, maybe you could give us some good reasoning. Personally, I'm against it. However, I was also for it at some points. My mind can be changed. Of course, not everything is up to just me.

-Doug

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
theory11.com - Home of the Underground Magic Epicenter.
Go to Facebook.com - Home of the unintelligent disscussions.

Fullstop.

Gustav

To start this has been talked about a LOT. There s no need to do this again. Next time use the search function. It is that small hourglass right underneath were it says MEDIA. Try that...

Second, there is no need for an off topic forum. this is a magic site and thereofr we discuss magic. should you want to discuss other things find different forums or use AIM or Myspace as mentioned earlier.

Dec 29, 2008
GA
The point was to talk about what magicians do when they are not doing magic. Not about the unintelligent questions and what not.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results