web who provide after effect editing for video

i want to edit some video of mine and make it more vintage or maybe more color balance to choose..
i love how dananddave and theory11 makes their color so nicely..

when i saw the JACKS & JOKERS video i really want to makes that kind of tones..
and did anyone know how to makes like red light like the sun light and suddenly changes the scene..

i hope i explain it well and easy to understand..

basicly just looking for a source for video editing

thanks

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
My suggestion is find an editing suite and search youtube, there are loads of good tutorials.

Sep 1, 2007
After Effects is not the best choice. If you're on the Mac, Final Cut is ideal. Either Mac or PC will also run Adobe Premiere, which is my choice. Both are expensive however. If this is a problem, do some research on other editing applications with strong color correction features.

That said, you should also learn the basics of photography and lighting. "Fix it in post," is the mantra of a hack. All the editing in the world won't do you any good if your shot is washed out and has a lens flare.

Sep 2, 2007
London
After Effects is not the best choice. If you're on the Mac, Final Cut is ideal. Either Mac or PC will also run Adobe Premiere, which is my choice. Both are expensive however. If this is a problem, do some research on other editing applications with strong color correction features.

That said, you should also learn the basics of photography and lighting. "Fix it in post," is the mantra of a hack. All the editing in the world won't do you any good if your shot is washed out and has a lens flare.

Definitely agree with the second paragraph, but I reckon Final Cut is unnecessarily confusing, and most pro production outfits I've come across use Premiere and After Effects. They aren't a replacement for each other. We tend to use Premiere for the actual editing, and After Effects for, well, effects. It all depends on where you want to go with it, of course, but if you want to get top level, professional results, I'd recommend Premiere and After Effects every time.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results