Website name - suggestions?

Hi everyone! I'm really sorry if this is in the wrong topic. I couldn't find any other topic that fit this question better. But here it goes.

I'm creating a website for my, and others creations. The tricks will be different (coins, cards, bottles etc..) and I can't find any suitable name. Oh, and by the way, it will sell tricks as instant downloads.

Do you have any suggestions? I'm looking for something elegant/mystic/cool.

Thanks in advance!

/Nicholas

Hi everyone! I'm really sorry if this is in the wrong topic. I couldn't find any other topic that fit this question better. But here it goes.

I'm creating a website for my, and others creations. The tricks will be different (coins, cards, bottles etc..) and I can't find any suitable name. Oh, and by the way, it will sell tricks as instant downloads.

Thanks in advance!

/Nicholas

Will this be like T11 different artists together or just your stuff?

If its yourstuff make it your website.

M

Will this be like T11 different artists together or just your stuff?

If its yourstuff make it your website.

M
Well, It will be sort of like t11, not as big tho. It will have instant downloads by several magician. It will have a "submit a trick" section etc.. It will be both ebooks and video downloads.

Also, I'm gonna make it my own, but I'm unable to come up with a cool name. Any help is highly appreciated!

/Nicholas

Thanks in advance!

/Nicholas

Also, handling a buisness is a tough job. It's not all fun and daisies either.:eek: I'm just making sure that you know what you're doing since you're 14. Best of luck to your website though...

Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
hmmm...maybe....underground concepts...uncharted...grunge magik....parallel concepts...ummm...hidden mysteries....idk...this is all i can think of at the moment..lol

I see a pattern emerging here .....

You come to me asking me to design your pdf, i explain my new site idea.

You ignore my suggestion not to release it,

then set-up a site like mine and Lloyds ...

If you are really gonna do this, you should do it alone, dont ask people for help to do all your work for you.... the name is the key element, and should mean something to its creator.

Call it something to do with that you think , like, or love.....

And avoid copying other peoples style for it ... ie no theory12 websites with black, white, and yellow colour schemes..

Cheers

Geraint

Last edited by a moderator:
I see a pattern emerging here .....

You come to me asking me to desing your pdf, i explain my new site idea.

You ignore my suggestion not to release it,

then set-up a site like mine and Lloyds ...

If you are really gonna do this, you should do it alone, dont ask people for help to do all your work for you.... the name is the key element, and should mean something to its creator.

Call it something to do with that you think , like, or love.....

And avoid copying other peoples style for it ... ie no theory12 websites with black, white, and yellow colour schemes..

Cheers

Geraint
I've had a site selling downloads before your site was up so I would really appreciate if you would NOT say I'm "copying" you and Lloyds website. And no, It will not be like theory11. I've never said it will be like theory11? I said it will sell instant downloadable products from different magician. I haven't intended to make it at all like theory11.

Think before you write, please!

/Nicholas

I've had a site selling downloads before your site was up so I would really appreciate if you would NOT say I'm "copying" you and Lloyds website. And no, It will not be like theory11. I've never said it will be like theory11? I said it will sell instant downloadable products from different magician. I haven't intended to make it at all like theory11.

Think before you write, please!

/Nicholas

First of all i never said you were copying
so please dont slander my post.

Many sites were up selling downloads, mine wasnt the first, and it wont be the last....

You were selling downloads, some very good ones, your cigarette vanishes are top notch...

But! , what i was saying was, there shouldnt be
a new thread on this site everytime you need our opinion or help
on anything... you should come up with your own name: was the emphasis of my last post

I said avoid copying other peoples styles..

Never suggested that you would, i said avoid it, like a policeman that tells you not to do drugs, doesnt mean he thinks
you would do drugs, its just a friendly piece of advice.

I expected more tact from you as a professional, so lets not argue.

I've been trying to help you out from the start mate, so dont forget that.....

Cheers,

G

First of all i never said you were copying
so please dont slander my post.

Many sites were up selling downloads, mine wasnt the first, and it wont be the last....

You were selling downloads, some very good ones, your cigarette vanishes are top notch...

But! , what i was saying was, there shouldnt be
a new thread on this site everytime you need our opinion or help
on anything... you should come up with your own name: was the emphasis of my last post

I said avoid copying other peoples styles..

Never suggested that you would, i said avoid it, like a policeman that tells you not to do drugs, doesnt mean he thinks
you would do drugs, its just a friendly piece of advice.

I expected more tact from you as a professional, so lets not argue.

I've been trying to help you out from the start mate, so dont forget that.....

Cheers,

G
I'm sorry if I sounded rued. I was in a bad mood when I posted that. Let's not start an argument. I appreciate your opinions.

/Nicholas

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results