Websites

Dec 16, 2008
Toledo, OH
i dont know if this is the right place to post this, but my question is, what are other good websites for buying magic dvds or books, besides theory 11, ellusionist, penguinmagic, or dan and dave?

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
i checked that place out new years it seemed pretty cool your one of the creators right?

the place sucks in my opinion, from the looks of it there are a bunch of cocky guys showing off, besides the tricks aren't the "best thing I have ever seen", althought mad props for creating them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
One question, where do u live, just the city/state.

They tend to have these wonderful things in some cities called Magic STORES, real live buildings that you can walk into and buy magic in person.

Saves a hell of a lot in shipping.

I can't count the number of times I've heard some kid say "I can get it cheaper from suchandsuch.com" only to find that they end up paying 5-10 bucks more because of shipping, and have to wait a week, rather than get it right then.

Not that there's a problem with magic web stores, just that there is also nothing wrong with getting off the computer and walking into a brick and morter one too.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results