WH Distortion Signing :: SACRAMENTO, CA

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
@#$%% man @#$%^ Sac town? WHYYYYYYYYY? WA Wa WA Why not here at Martinez? Sac is like 2hours away from here. Man I wish I can go. I'm so@#$%^& MADDDD!!!!!!!!!

Haha well guys I don't mean to brag but, I CONVINCED MY DAD TO DRIVE TO SAC THAT WEEKEND FOR MY BIRTHDAY SO I GET TO MEET WAYNE AND DANA AAND CHILL WITH THEM AND MAYBE SHOW THEM SOME STUFF AND GET SOME CARDS SIGNED BY THEM AND MY DISTORTION DVD SIGNED AND BLAH BLAH BLAH SO THERE *looks around room* O and sorry man I already have a Seattly Space Needle poster in my room... or is that just my imagination?
//David.Misner//

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Haha well guys I don't mean to brag but, I CONVINCED MY DAD TO DRIVE TO SAC THAT WEEKEND FOR MY BIRTHDAY SO I GET TO MEET WAYNE AND DANA AAND CHILL WITH THEM AND MAYBE SHOW THEM SOME STUFF AND GET SOME CARDS SIGNED BY THEM AND MY DISTORTION DVD SIGNED AND BLAH BLAH BLAH SO THERE *looks around room* O and sorry man I already have a Seattly Space Needle poster in my room... or is that just my imagination?
//David.Misner//

*sighs*

D-bag

*Sniff*

*Walks out of room*

=P

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
How hard would it be to earn the several hundred dollars for a plane ticket to Cali when you don't have a source of income?
Would I have to resort to working the streets? Cause if I did that, and actually made it out there, I'd better get a deck of Guardians or something for lal my troubles.

Oct 2, 2007
That's super sweet Wayne is doing a signing!

Wish I could be there, though I don't think I'll be able to make it. :mad:

Take lots of digi-snaps to post for us to see.

Crisco

Sep 10, 2007
Sacramento, CA
Steve and Leora told me wayne was coming nearly 3 weeks ago and I've been going nuts waiting for Distortion. I'm gonna pillage the castle come saturday morning lol. God I love living down the street from the shop.

I believe Steve roams the forums every once in awhile... Even though he hates em.
I don't hate the forums, Keenan, I just can't keep up with 'em. It just took me twenty minutes to read to the end of this thread and Wayne posted the first message only yesterday! I need to take a speed reading course! :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I'm stoked that so many people have commented and are excited about Wayne, Dana and Fran coming to my shop. I know I'm stoked! It's going to be an awesome time with my Grand Illusions peeps (Like Keenan) and my friends from the North. We'll take a bunch of pictures and maybe even shoot some video.

- SJ

PS: We might just have another Theory11 artist signing at Grand Illusions early next month. Keep an eye out here at Theory11.com or on my site at Grandillusions.com for the details.

Aug 31, 2007
California
I don't hate the forums, Keenan, I just can't keep up with 'em. It just took me twenty minutes to read to the end of this thread and Wayne posted the first message only yesterday! I need to take a speed reading course! :rolleyes:

Ahh, I didn't mean it like that ;) Just forums in general. Hopefully that has changed since Theory has arrived :)

Can't wait Steve, I will bring some stuff.

Keenan

Sep 8, 2007
Carmichael,CA
psyched

yep i also heard about 3 weeks ago from Steve and Leora about Wayne arriving and am so totally psyched to meet him.

I can ride my bike to Grand Illusions in like 10 minutes. Hahahaha

Aug 31, 2007
Hey guys, you should do a Theory11 lecture tour. Perhaps stopping in Windsor Ontario Canada?

Please?

Windsorrrrr. Lived in that city for 4 years. Good times. Nice to see another magician from there.

T11, are you guys planning to come to Vegas or Reno anytime soon?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results