what do u guys do when cards are warped...

Nov 16, 2011
When my cards get warped and make little clicking noise, it gets very annoying. I trying farroing them back-to-back and put it in to freezer, it didn't work. Any good way to unwarp the deck with out card clip?

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
You don't want to put them in the freezer, that will just screw them up even more. Try putting them under a few heavy books and if that doesn't work, then maybe it's time they end up being used for effects that destroy cards.

Mar 10, 2011
You, sir, have a "click bend". It's relativity common in the magic community, no big deal. Work with some Lepauls and corner springs. As for the clip dilemma, buy one, Porper, you wont regret it. But since this is a rather pressing matter, try to emulate what a clip does (consistently applies pressure). If you have a vice or a bottle press, these work wonders. Books work too, but take longer. Questions?

Nov 16, 2011
thanks so much bro!
You, sir, have a "click bend". It's relativity common in the magic community, no big deal. Work with some Lepauls and corner springs. As for the clip dilemma, buy one, Porper, you wont regret it. But since this is a rather pressing matter, try to emulate what a clip does (consistently applies pressure). If you have a vice or a bottle press, these work wonders. Books work too, but take longer. Questions?

Jul 14, 2010
Croatia
Ditto on the Porper clip advice, it costs about 25$ and it will improve your deck's durability a lot.

Happy New Year!

I find when I have that stupid click I have to play with the deck a little while and with a little bending action I can work it out but it is annoying... I also find cards don't warp if they are new and still in plastic... so I keep that on the box even after I opened them I am not sure if that works but I do it anyway. Also I keep the add cards and jokers in the box so it keeps the cards tight into the box it seems to work.

I got a cheap clip that use to work pretty well but it sort of seem to lose its touch so get one more then 12$ if you do. Also I started to get obsessed with having perfect cards that when I had to perform in non then perfect conditions I had trouble.. Cards can get a little beat up there will be more.

Jan 9, 2012
I have a similar problem right now with one of my decks. It's strange though, because there wasn't any sign of a click bend
when I first opened them and have been playing with them for a couple of weeks..but then I get to my college dorm, and they now
have the annoying click bend. Can this be caused by temperature changes in the room?

I would believe so. More then likely heat. I use to always carry a deck with me. Even while working all day. Once I pulled them out they snapped a bit. So I try to not keep them in my pocket for a long period of time. More in a cool place. Plus leave them in the box. if they are just sitting out they warp more.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results