What Do You Carry?

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
For school I usually stuff a bunch of things in my back pack but when I only have a few pockets I usally carry a deck of cards, a few silver dollars, an invisible deck, a sharpie or two, and sometimes if I have the extra space a few set-up decks.

Aug 31, 2007
MI, US
I usually carry a deck of cards with me wherever I go, especially when hanging out with friends. Good time to practice and show them something I just perfected. I love the reactions I get with some of the simplest card tricks.

I cannot wait to do more with my gaff deck, I bought it and Army of 52 went home learned every trick on it, went out and blew about 6 peoples minds :D, then pulled out my newly bought Loops and blew their minds twice :D

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
> Deck of cards (for flourishing and magic)
> USB Flash Drive (for stealing secret CIA data)
> Phone (to call for backup when I'm trapped by opposing forces)
> Wallet (to bribe the big, bad guys)

that's about it...

This is my usual get up.

What I carry before going out.

-Gaff deck (Dave's Deck).
-Regular Deck
-Color changing knifes ( Its my personal opener).
-Greed Supplies
-I.T.
-Pk Ring w/ Steel Quarter & Mini Quarter ( Girls dig it).
-Out of control Queens ( Another one of my fav's).

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
a deck of cards with 3 or 1 contrasting color
wallet (sandwhich-bag) to perform indecent or deuce-bag
sometimes an invisible deck
cellphone
and a bunch of magic on my handz hahhahaha just kidding xD

Aug 31, 2007
Imagination Land
i always have a gimick on me like the M5 or the raven or the black widow :) depends on my moods , 2 pack of card one in my bagpack usally a ghost :)
and a normal split aces db cards in my pocket with a pocket video player (archos 504) for viewing magic videos :) (WHICH I BOUGHT LEGALY AND RIPPED TO MY ARCHOS NOT DOWNLOADED)

i also carry a sharpie some coins , ziplockbag, keychain with ring for nexus , a piece of glass for GLASS and 3 rings i have on my fingers including a PK one

oh and of caorse 4 loops 2 in each ahnd i also have a piece of tape on my thumb for vanishing toothpick

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results