Deck of Bikes
Sharpie
Quarters
Two Rubberbands
Redline Gimmick

When I go out and I'm not planning on performing I take:

Split Spades
Redline Gimmick

When I leave the house, I automatically have a bike deck in a clip with some gaffs in it and a sharpie. Plus I have some cards in my wallet for mentalism things. Matches and a lighter recently got added to the list after watching AOM. I travel light.

However if I am going to a party, I take that and an invisible deck.

To the person who carries 500 rubberbands. Why on God's green earth do you carry so many?

May 31, 2008
When I leave the house, I automatically have a bike deck in a clip with some gaffs in it and a sharpie. Plus I have some cards in my wallet for mentalism things. Matches and a lighter recently got added to the list after watching AOM. I travel light.

However if I am going to a party, I take that and an invisible deck.

To the person who carries 500 rubberbands. Why on God's green earth do you carry so many?

Yes, 500. You only need two. (usually)

May 31, 2008
My God, I dont even carry one. I mean short of doing Zamiel's Rubberband, or David Copperfields Snow routine with rubberbands I can't think of a reason. That must cost that guy a fortune to perform.

Crazy Man's Handcuffs by Michael Ammar, the only thing I do with rubberbands.

I wish I was Michael Ammar
Drive around in my fancy car
Linking rubberbands all day long
Listen to me sing my Michael Ammar song​

Crazy Man's Handcuffs by Michael Ammar, the only thing I do with rubberbands.

I wish I was Michael Ammar
Drive around in my fancy car
Linking rubberbands all day long

Listen to me sing my Michael Ammar song

I mean I like crazy man handcuffs, but I hate my fingers smelling like rubber. However, I have done it with two girls' ponytails.

Michael Ammar
He can amaze at the stage, street or bar
Cards disappear and reappear, in hands and behind ears
Watching him perform always brings me to tears

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
For doing "street" magic,I want to give people a real astonishment. Out and about,people arent expecting anything of this nature,and thats when I can hit them the hardest. An 18year old boy with a deck of cards isnt going to do that. That image just screams trick.

an excerpt from a DanandDave product "As magicians, we use tools to achieve an effect or a trick. We call this process magic. However,if we had the ability to rid ourselves of these tools(I.E.,Cards,coins,notepads..all of which we carry on an invisivle utility belt), then procedure is removed and the magic becomes a miracle.
Anytime a tool is presented,whether it is cards or coins or if your a mentalist,a notepad,
your providing an excuse and lessening the effect by turning it into a trick,rather than a miracle(astonishment,I say)
...miracles can only be achieved with no apparent reason or excuse for whatever props being used"
Now of course,that doesnt mean I go out with nothing at my disposal. To achieve a miracle there are two modus operandi. Premeditated and improv.
Ill leave it at that.

... Just thought i'd contribute...

"He's never asked, but knows when to question
And can always command, a full rooms attention
Simply by sticking a card to a ceiling
Even when you could swear, behond all doubt or reason
A few minutes ago, there wasn't a ceiling!
Known as a Legend, in countries afar
But we simply know him, as Michael Ammar"

Now, as for what I carry:

Keys, Phone, Cards, Wallet, Knife, Coin, I-Pod, Ring.

An extra pair of draws, A two liter bottle of Coke, Mentos, A foot rest, A goose down feather, All five volumes of Card College, A 32" Plasma TV, The Dean Martin Roast Collection, A DVD Player to watch The Dean Martin Roast Collection.

... I think that's it.

For doing "street" magic,I want to give people a real astonishment. Out and about,people arent expecting anything of this nature,and thats when I can hit them the hardest. An 18year old boy with a deck of cards isnt going to do that. That image just screams trick.

an excerpt from a DanandDave product "As magicians, we use tools to achieve an effect or a trick. We call this process magic. However,if we had the ability to rid ourselves of these tools(I.E.,Cards,coins,notepads..all of which we carry on an invisivle utility belt), then procedure is removed and the magic becomes a miracle.
Anytime a tool is presented,whether it is cards or coins or if your a mentalist,a notepad,
your providing an excuse and lessening the effect by turning it into a trick,rather than a miracle(astonishment,I say)
...miracles can only be achieved with no apparent reason or excuse for whatever props being used"
Now of course,that doesnt mean I go out with nothing at my disposal. To achieve a miracle there are two modus operandi. Premeditated and improv.
Ill leave it at that.

Organic's a great book. Read it about a week ago I believe.

May 31, 2008

Ill leave it at that.

Very good quote, I often "find" a "random" bottle that "someone" just "left" on the ground. I then do a coin through bottle effect.

Also, if anyone's wondering where the Michael Ammar song originated:

http://media.theory11.com/807-Wayne-Houchin---Distortion-Outtakes-01

Starts about one minute in.

May 14, 2009
France
When i'm going out to see my friends, my family or anybody else, i always carry:

-My deck of cards (with the four aces on top)
-5 half dollars
-2 rubber bands (crazy man's handcuffs)
-A sharpie

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I normally carry this stuff when I perform:

*A deck of cards
*Wallet with a few bent coins, gaffs/duplicates, some bills and some blank notecards and of course spending money
*A Sharpie
*2 rubberbands
*A watch and some extra gimmicks​

lance_amini

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2008
Bahrain
deck of cards
wallet (CASH)
car keys
mobile

thats it i dont use gimmicks gaff or anything do the magic with regular card markers i always find a marker cause i go to malls most of the time :)

Dec 7, 2008
New Jersey
I always have a normal deck on me with some sort of stack, (marlo gardner poker deal, Sam the Bellhop, 4 Aces on top, ect.), Extreme Burn, and my Mercury card to wallet.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results