What do you have with you?

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
I was just wondering what everyone carries around with them at school, work to hang out, etc. I usually just have a deck of cards and a sharpy.

Sep 3, 2007
I always have a deck of cards within walking distance from me, if I go out in a friends car I bring one in my pocket.

If I am in my car I have about 9 decks, 4-5 sharpies, 2-3 gimmicks, TT, and a few other things in my aresenal which I keep in the trunk.

I always (did I say always? I meant always) have a pack of Bikes with me, usually with the accompanying Porper. If I'm planning to perform or going to a fair, carnival, etc. where I know there'll be good crowds, I usually bring a couple of decks (and I'll make sure to bring my Porper), a Sharpie, a card of loops and my Scotch and Soda (although this has recently been replaced with Digital Dissolve :) ).

Sep 2, 2007
There's already been a seven page thread about this topic - http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=223. :D

But, nonetheless, I carry several decks of cards, one in each pocket, so I can switch between them - when I carry a normal red bicycle deck, I bring a svengali, and sometimes a stripper deck; other times with my blue bicycle deck, I bring an invisible deck, a deck shell, and a gaff deck.
I always have some loops, some quarters, and a sharpie, and now I bring my Panic and Distortion gimmick along as well.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
I just revamped what I carry. Nowadays I carry a blue deck (bikes) ready to do a simple transpo and distortion. I carry digital dissolve, a sharpie, two loops and two gimmicks.

Right now? My school bag. School at the moment is one of the most important things for me, so I try not to mix the two. If I do, I know I will get distracted as I did in high school. I already have enough to think about, so I try to keep school and magic separated until I get comfortable with the work load, my diabetes, and my new surroundings in College.

That doesn't mean I don't perform magic, I still do, but it comes second to school.

Mitchell

An assassin wallet that contains my Wow gimmick. A loop on my wrist. Sometimes rubber bands on my other wrist. Once in a while some half dollars. and now that the weather is cooling down here in NYC, I'm starting to carry a deck of cards in a jacket pocket again.

I always have a normal deck of Red Bike no matter what. When I'm going out with mate for a chill, I usually take my Red Bike and maybe my Ghost cards and Gaff. If I'm going out performing, I will have my Bikes, Ghost + Gaff, Tally Ho Viper, Invisible deck and my Sharpie.

Cheers, Tom

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results