What do you think?

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
awkward, not smooth and im pretty sure you didn't even use the right technique as Riaz's looks completely different. Did you buy the 1-on-1? It was clear what you were doing and i would spend more time working on it before posting a video.

Jul 14, 2008
Is this a variation? I do not own the video, but the card just flashed and move, making the audience suspicious. I like the original better.

Oct 14, 2009
definitely needs work.......just watch the 1 on 1 again and again and make sure you understand not only the basic technique but the small subtleties that go with it, such as smoothness. also, make sure the card is outjogged the entire time (you seemed to have to push it out when you flipped the cards back face down at the end). just remember exactly what the illusion is trying to achieve and practice some more.

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
from emrans performance, i coulndt tell a thing. i was happy to be in the dark on this one. and then you do it. and ruin the mystery.

i stroooongly suggest you take this video down as soon as possible.

It's obvious that you're just doing a trick for a camera with no consideration to your audience, what they are seeing or experiencing.

It's horrible. There's no conveyance of meaning, no methodology to movement, no reason for me to care. Thusly: I don't. There isnt a story or character that I can identify and the direction is worse than michael bay doing transformers

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
It's obvious that you're just doing a trick for a camera with no consideration to your audience, what they are seeing or experiencing.

It's horrible. There's no conveyance of meaning, no methodology to movement, no reason for me to care. Thusly: I don't. There isnt a story or character that I can identify and the direction is worse than michael bay doing transformers

Draven, Ease off Michael Bay, any excuse for Megan Fox to be on screen is justifiable, even if he cant direct his way out of a paper bag.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results