What does the name Theory11 mean?

OK I am guessing that someone has asked this already but I can not find it here. Where did you guys come up with the name Theory11? What does it mean? What are the other 10 Theories that you skipped over? And if Theory11 is someday proven as fact will it then just be called 11?

I mean don't get me wrong, it sounds like a cool name but what does it mean? :confused:

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
OK I am guessing that someone has asked this already but I can not find it here. Where did you guys come up with the name Theory11? What does it mean? What are the other 10 Theories that you skipped over? And if Theory11 is someday proven as fact will it then just be called 11?

I mean don't get me wrong, it sounds like a cool name but what does it mean? :confused:

Read through this thread.

hope that helped.

~Jordan

There are 10 theories of magic,

Vanish, production, penetration, transposition, levitation, etc. (Dont remember all of them off hand)

If those are the ten essential peices of magic, Theory 11 is the next step. The next level the art of magic has to be taken to.

Sep 2, 2007
And they knew that if you type in "Theory 11" in just about any search engine, you'll only get 9/11 conspiracy theories.

Of course, you would silly. :D

In order to find this site, one needs to search "theory11," "Theory11," "thoery11," "Thoery11" ...

Theory 11 is not the magic site that we all know and love.

theory11 is.

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results