What does your screen name mean?

Sep 1, 2007
Mine is Ilanw.. it stands for something..
I- I
L- Love
A- Ashley
N- Nicole
W- Wright
My girlfriend =]

Sep 1, 2007
It used to be my Counter-Strike user name before I was into magic :D

Counter strike all the way!

Those where good times. I loved being pounded by cal-i guys wile everyone was screaming at each other. "YOU LET GO OF SHIFT!"

Well I thought of putting my real name as my user, which I may request or ask mods if I could....but I chose it because it's basically my "Magic forum identity". If that makes sense so people don't actually know my personal info and that it also sounds cool and it has the numbers 69 in it haha. ;)

-RA69

Aug 31, 2007
elitespart used to be my xbox live ID. It was originally meant to be elite spartan...but someone had already jacked it.

Sep 1, 2007
Counter strike all the way!

Those where good times. I loved being pounded by cal-i guys wile everyone was screaming at each other. "YOU LET GO OF SHIFT!"

Hahaha.. I only got to play with cal-i guys when my friend was on cause he was playing on cal-i or cal-m team all the time.. yes.. good times indeed.. having a 5:30 K:D at the end of the match.. haha wow. good times..

Anyways..

nothing too fancy really, Sperris is a nickname i've had from high school...kind of a take off of ferris bueller and my last name sperry...the goth boy part is kind of an inside joke among some guys and at least one of the artists on here, i figured if he saw it in here he'd get a cuckle

Sep 1, 2007
Philippines
Lux- Light
Ferre- Bearer

It's the fallen angel, Lucifer's, latin name. I chose it because I really enjoyed reading Mike Carey's comic book series,Lucifer.

Sep 1, 2007
New Zealand
Jupiter was a character in a series of books called Alfred Hitchcock And The Three Young Detectives. The main boy was called Jupiter Jones, and ever since I read that book, I have been Jupiter, it is my professional wrestling nickname, my internet handle, my real nickname. I remember I got angry at my parents for not calling me Jupiter when I was born :)

i just used my name,

thought I'd get in quick before someone else can take it.

i used to be samurai on Ellusionist. well i still am, i guess. although I'm pretty much converted since T11 came online.

if i were to pick a nickname it'd probably be

SDRAWKCAB

that's my e-mail.

My middle name = Daniel, and I was looking for a screen name for something at one point to come up with and use, and I went lionsden. (Daniel and the lionsden for those not getting it.) Lionsden was taken so I used 123 just to make it work, now I use it for everything muahaha!
If you see Goldenhand anywhere, that's probably me to.
(That screenname is the name of my old warrior in WoW, who I used so much I copied his name to other thingss.)

Thanks,
Evan

S

sidrohc

sidrohc

[ugfdaipgfdufgpasd

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
My screen name means....well in Aramaic it means 'man who do card trick' and in Gaelic it means 'man who shoot you in face with bow'. Could go either way on any given day, it all depends on the type of morning I am having.

--Jim

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results