What does your screen name mean?

Sep 1, 2007
I took my name from my favorite literary villain, Steerpike of the Gormenghast Novels.

He was sociopathic, athletic, ingenius, cruel, manipulative, and charismatic. The ultimate archvillain.

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
my name is a play on my favourite singer's name. I met him back in 1998 when I went to Australia.. graduation present from my parents. My cousins surprised me with tickets & a backstage pass to see him. When we met, I told him I did an impression of him so he wanted to hear it. He called me "Darren II".. since then I've used his entire name as a screen name but have misspelled it on purpose.

"Deryn Haze"

Since then I've been going by "Deryn" as my English name.. I'm Asian and Asian's tend to have 2 names.. their given name and an adapted name that they normally go by.

Recently, I dropped the "Haze" for magic stage name purposes and went with my real surname.

So Deryn Le is my stage name

^_^

Sep 1, 2007
Beirut Lebanon
It is the sound you make when you try to outrun a cat while holding a cucumber.

Or it is the god of magic's name.

I also want doughnuts, so respect.

It is actually my first name but Black as you figured is not. Its my tribute to Mr. Johnny Cash himself the man in black which I like very much so thats mine and Trevor are you sure cause my organic meatloaf has eternal weirdness and might overpower your rabbit.

Sep 1, 2007
Beans has been my nickname since 8th Grade wrestling team, either because I'm Mexican....or because I'm Mexican/ love Mexican food

It's not racist so don't see it as such, it's just a nickname because we all got one.

and 25 is my "lucky" number

~Beans

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I used Avancer because it's NEVER used anywhere and I'm annoyed whern I'd have to add numbers to ym name, also personally, I think it looks cool.

Literally, it means "to advance" in french and is a verb :)

It also is the most annoying name on this website to say.
;)

I have to give you crap for it though, if you were to change it, I would be devastated.

Sep 4, 2007
my orchestra practices in the basement of a church. oneday i joked, "if thats god's house, then we practice in god's Basement"

however, when people ask, i tell them that its where jesus lives. hes a hippie, apparently, and carpendry pays crap, so he lives in his dad's basement.

Proximo is "Next" in Spanish.

I first started using this as my gaming name. I got the idea from the movie "Gladiator".

Proximo was the old man who trained the Gladiators. Later in the movie you learn that he was one of the best ever and won his freedom back because of it.

Proximo is what they called him because he would always end each battle with the word "Proximo". Who is NEXT.

I used this as my gaming name, but then the meaning covered more areas of my life.

Gaming = Who is NEXT?

Life = Bring on the Next Challenge

Success = You can't fail if you continue to take the NEXT step

3D Modeling and Animation Business = Proximo Studios. "The NEXT Level of Design"

Proximo Magic = The NEXT Level of Magic

As you can see. My name ties to everything I do in life. I don't go around having people call me Proximo, but my friends know that I use this alias and they know why. So if you are ever in Dallas, TX and see a Ferrari with the License Plates "Proximo". Come say hello to me.

P.S. I don't have my Ferrari yet, but it's a goal of mine and I will attain it.

Sep 2, 2007
"Harbringer" stands for "love for twinkies in latin"

"of " is some weird greco-roman word I can't remember where it was originated i just threw it in there cause I wanted the letter "o" and "f" in there

"death" well that just means death I suppose.....

HarbringerofDeath = "love for twinkies till death"

oh I forgot 7788 is the amount of twinkies I plan to eat before my time is up

In all seriousness, I just think it sounds kinda cool....I couldve easily put "dogbalz" or "frog_raper" but this one seems more appropriate

Figure Eight. I used to drive a figure eight race car. The old bones just told me it was time to give it up to the younger ones. I still enjoy watching the races. If you have never been to a fighure eight car race give it a go sometime.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results