What does your screen name mean?

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
"Harbringer" stands for "love for twinkies in latin"

"of " is some weird greco-roman word I can't remember where it was originated i just threw it in there cause I wanted the letter "o" and "f" in there

"death" well that just means death I suppose.....

HarbringerofDeath = "love for twinkies till death"

oh I forgot 7788 is the amount of twinkies I plan to eat before my time is up

In all seriousness, I just think it sounds kinda cool....I couldve easily put "dogbalz" or "frog_raper" but this one seems more appropriate

ok heres an online mentalist trick for ya...

look into my eyes...well ur pc screen will do,
now ...
when you wrote the qouted post....
you were eating...
A TWINKIE!!!!

am i right?

Aug 31, 2007
Newton, MA
Baskitboy5 -
Baskitboy is because when I first started using AIM, like when I was 8 lol, I loved basketball - still do! - and I wanted to be basketboy, however it was taken. My brother was brilliant and told me to replace the E with an I to be creative, I then added my 5 as its my favorite number. Been using it for everything for like the last 9 years lol...I gotta change it sometime, but I'm used to it!
Adam

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Adjones- well, my name is Andrew Mitchell Jones (Drew to those who know me), and my Dad's name is Andrew David Jones (Andy), and he made an account over at Penguin to buy me some b-day magic, and I wanted access to the PO Forums, so he handed me over the account, and now I'm adjones everywhere. :)

Sep 1, 2007
Ceres, Ca.
Just curious to why you picked the names you did as your screen name. And for those of you who used your real names as your SN, are borring

So what does your screen name mean?

My real name is Reginald Scot, but I found that to be a too common and unknown name so I decided to use "Dave" in honor of Mr. Copperfield and "Egleston" to make people think I might be related to Katie Egleston.

Dave

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Compared to everyone else, my story behind "Krash" is pretty lame. I honestly just wanted something different than my Ellusionist forum names, and I actually wanted a name that was like...a name. I could get used to people calling me Krash instead of my real name Shane L. I hate my last name, so I use K. instead of L. and K. is for Krash.

Shane K.

Did I confuse you?

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Compared to everyone else, my story behind "Krash" is pretty lame. I honestly just wanted something different than my Ellusionist forum names, and I actually wanted a name that was like...a name. I could get used to people calling me Krash instead of my real name Shane L. I hate my last name, so I use K. instead of L. and K. is for Krash.

Shane K.

Did I confuse you?

Makes sense to me.

I hate my last name.

SO i use my middle name.

I should have done Garret Walker.

*I firmly beleive in mixing up your real names or the letters in your name to create your magicians name.*

~Jordan

Makes sense to me.

I hate my last name.

SO i use my middle name.

I should have done Garret Walker.

*I firmly beleive in mixing up your real names or the letters in your name to create your magicians name.*

~Jordan

If I was ever to have a magician name I wouldn't change my real name, since my last name is Lust. Which I think is pretty awesome haha, well once I found it what it meant....when I was an innocent 6 year old child typing in names I knew and decided to check what type of site Lust was :p

-RA69

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
If I was ever to have a magician name I wouldn't change my real name, since my last name is Lust. Which I think is pretty awesome haha, well once I found it what it meant....when I was an innocent 6 year old child typing in names I knew and decided to check what type of site Lust was :p

-RA69

A ha wow.
~Jordan

It is my name, need I say more? :) I will anyway...

If I think about it, it's actually quite a magical name; "Jordan" being a well-respected name in magic (Charles Jordan) and "Lapping" being a technique. Me like! But other than that, there really is nothing else about it.

Regards,
Jordan

Edit: Another thing that comes to mind. Something great to say during a magic competition introduction;

"Hey Guys! My name is Jordan Lapping and I do sleeving!" :D

Sep 1, 2007
Well im from Bulgaria, so when I was there my name was fine, but when I moved to the US in like 2000, it just doesnt sound as good. My full name is Vladislav Simeonov Dimitrov. It kinda all rhymes too. I dont like my last name at all lol. So its just Vladi D.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results