What hits hard?

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
I destroy people with metal bending. I also really like Stigmata, I get crazy reactions with stigmata.

D.

I love Stigmata. However, one effect people really keep talking about is the Out of this World that was taught to me by one of the members at my IBM ring. It's also one which people can see multiple times, and still can't figure out.

-ThrallMind

I don't do many 2 card transpositions and one time I did the simplest transposition ever and they (my friends) freaked. Grace still says she wants to look under and see it happen (positive she beleives in magic :D) so I may get Distortion just to see her reaction, it'll be priceless.

Still don't know why that simple thing got 'em so hard.

~PaCo

Personally I get my best reactions from simple tricks. Stigmata, 2 card monte, the web, floating dollar bill, and Spongeballs all hit hard and are prtty easy to leatn how to use.

The reason simple is best is for two reasons.

1: Simple is usually pretty easy to learn and one you now it you can practice and practice and because it is so easy it'll look like real magic.

2: Simple tricks hit hard fr no real specific reason other than they just do.

Not to say that harder tricks like ACR and dissapearing the statue of liberty aren't great. Their awsome but simple tricks can hit very hard and are easy.

Those are my reasons.

Dylan P.

Sep 1, 2007
The Anything Deck. Proof that complex can hit just as hard if not harder. I have made a grown man cry with this one. No joke. Real-live tears.

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
A bag full of bricks? Haha, sorry, couldn't help but reply to the thread title..

Uhh, I find that simple things are heaps better - just as Dylan P said. I've gotten my best reactions from Do As I Do, which is pretty darn simple.

Apr 28, 2008
Philippines
Mine are these:

1.)Twin Split remix 1 and 2: They we're all like..."WTF?! how did you do that?! are you a satanist?" kinda thing.

2.)Stigmata: they were all speechless.

3.)(and the best reaction) Control:Crying, Freaking out, running away.

4.) Do as I do. Simple yet it hits them hard.

5.)And Snap Change. I dunno why

well thats it./

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results