What is Zach Mueller's best trick on The Wire

Dec 23, 2010
I want to purchase anyone of these tricks, along with Regeneration by Blake Vogt. His published wire tricks are: Splicer, Vintage Holdout, Marbles/Popout, and Fontaine.

Jan 22, 2012
Well I mean it all depends, all this tricks has it ups and downs. I'll list down the pros and cons

Vintage Holdout:
Pro: Has many applications that can be applied
Con: It only works with Vintage series deck

Marbles:
Pro: Again very versatile and also very visual
Con: Super knacky and difficult

Fontaine:
Pro: Visual goodness and probably the coolest sandwich routine that can be applied to anything
Con: It's knacky and it will hurt your fingers after awhile.

Splicer:
Pro: You get two visual color changes
Con: Haven't bought the product so wouldn't know the downsides

Anyway which ever one you get, you're going to have to devote a LOT of time perfecting it and making it look the best it can be.

Dec 29, 2011
Very subjective, you may as well ask, whats the best magic trick in the world. It depends if you want a colour change, a pop out move, or a concept that can be used to vanish, change of flips cards. Dont know too much about Vintage Holdout, but I dont think it can be done with any deck, but I think that and Fontaine contain the most content, if thats what you're looking for. If I were you, I wouldn't buy any of it for the sake of buying a trick from Zach, watch the trailers for them, is there anything you really want to perform? Then buy it.

It really depends what your lookin for. If you want a moves that you can apply to your tricks or routines go with Marble, Splicer or maybe Fontaine. If you want a a nice and powerful effect go with Fontaine or Vintage Hold Out. Lastly if you want a challenge and something to work on for a while go with Fontaine or Marbles, Splicer and The Vintage Hold Out is not as knacky and as difficult as Fontaine and Marbles.

Oct 15, 2012
It depends what you're into. For example, i'm into knacky sleights that take a while to perfect, so from my point of view i'd say either Marbles or Splicer. Marbles is super knacky, and one of the color changes in Splicer is pretty knacky too. If you want the best from your money, i'd say Fontaine, because it's an awesome move, and comes with three extra amazingly taught routines, and they're not too difficult. On my recommendation list, The Vintage Holdout is last, purely because i don't have any vintage decks. However it's probably the easiest out of them all. Hope that helped! :)

Apr 26, 2013
North East
Well I mean it all depends, all this tricks has it ups and downs. I'll list down the pros and cons

Vintage Holdout:
Pro: Has many applications that can be applied
Con: It only works with Vintage series deck

Marbles:
Pro: Again very versatile and also very visual
Con: Super knacky and difficult

Fontaine:
Pro: Visual goodness and probably the coolest sandwich routine that can be applied to anything
Con: It's knacky and it will hurt your fingers after awhile.

Splicer:
Pro: You get two visual color changes
Con: Haven't bought the product so wouldn't know the downsides

Anyway which ever one you get, you're going to have to devote a LOT of time perfecting it and making it look the best it can be.

Just to tell you, there really is no con to Splicer you just have to practice the two changes so you don't have problems with angle-sensitivity.

Jun 19, 2013
If I were you I would go with spliced that is just one thing that I love to do and it fools and amazes people so badly seriously it great and pretty easy to pick up.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results